Diaz vs Hendricks.

My bad man. Let me clarify I don't agree with Diaz.. gsp is cool but idc what happens to him with Hendricks. I would actually want to see the fight because I think Hendricks could maybe stop him. Phone Post

lol at the Diaz fans learning nothing then in August they will say Hendricks beats GSP

Ministry of Truth - Not much of a battle, IMO. Diaz would overwhelm Hendricks on the feet with his punches in bunches, causing Hendricks to keep going for takedowns, tiring him even more. Diaz via TKO.

Fuck off Phone Post

I think the fight would come down to Hendricks sub defense. Despite the people who don't like Nick's attitude and then use that bias to claim he isn't any good, he is one of the most dangerous people in all of MMA off his back. This would be an awesome fight to watch because either Hendricks trusts his sub defense and keeps talking Diaz down or uses his wrestling to keep the fight standing. Phone Post

I think that this would be an interesting, yet not entertaining fight. After watching Diaz compete against St Pierre, I think that hands down, Hendricks wipes the mat with Diaz.

St Pierre played and threw Diaz around like a pitbull's play toy. It wasn't even a competition. Hendricks would do the same, but then knock him out COLD. St Pierre plays it safe, Hendricks does not.