Diaz vs. Lwaler wtf

Lawler would KO Diaz so hard it wouldn't even be funny.

Diaz is alright, but beating a C level fighter like Jeremy Jackson doesn't make you ready for Lawler.

I had heard alot of good things about Jackson, but I wasn't impressed at all.

He had decent hands, no knees or kicks, NO sprawl, and no ground skills.

Diaz was alright, but there is no way he could get Lawler down to submit him.

lol- theres no way? come on man. Diaz beat Lytle, lawyler just backpeddled from him.

Diaz trained at my gym he's a stud

ttt

mayiwhoopu, decent hands, no knees or kicks, NO sprawl, and no ground skills? I guess you haven't seen him fight then.

Because "you" haven't seen something.... doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

sheesh.

You tell him momita.

Frankie

No worries bro.You are correct that is what makes the fight game so excititng.

Some of you must be stoned!Just because Lawler trains with some decent grapplers you think he has a ground game.

Do you forget Diaz trains with Dave Terrell and Rolles Gracie among other top notch grapplers

Just becasue a guy trains with great fighters doesn't mean he's a great fighter or even good. Look at Zach Light and Tiki, they trained with Tito. Didn't help them much.

And Robbie hits harder than Jeremy. So Robbie could hurt Diaz. Watch the KOM(Jeremy Vs. Nick part I), and you will see that Jeremy won all of his fights with his left hand. Robbie throws nukes with BOTH hands. If Jeremy could KO Nick, I see Robbie doing worse...
(although Nick is SICK on the ground with his BJJ)

jeremy is skilled, nick just took him down.

lawler vs either jeremy or nick would be a cool fight

diaz KO. yes I said KO

Fletch is correct........

Diaz can bang too and lawler is gona stand right in front of him makeing funny faces