DIAZ vs McGregor "USA..USA.."USA"???

theraskal - some small correction is needed to be explained here, the above should read "peasant deplorable chap..."

for some reason when posting on the contemporary format the word " has been censored from my posting privilege and I do wish the Administrative Experts here would sort this matter out, it’s very inconvenient and does not give impression of a HighEnd virtual experience necessary to a more refined gentleman such as myself!

take your high c l a s s refinement to reddit then ? 

I remember when somebody got a USA chant going when neither fighter was from the US lol Was it a UGer or did we just talk about it here? 

Connorwinztharematch -
theraskal - some small correction is needed to be explained here, the above should read "peasant deplorable chap..."

for some reason when posting on the contemporary format the word " has been censored from my posting privilege and I do wish the Administrative Experts here would sort this matter out, it’s very inconvenient and does not give impression of a HighEnd virtual experience necessary to a more refined gentleman such as myself!

take your high c l a s s refinement to reddit then ? 

c l a s s----

genius!  Thanks :)  *cheers*

KirkBJJ -

I remember when somebody got a USA chant going when neither fighter was from the US lol Was it a UGer or did we just talk about it here? 

LOL how very deplorable!

![](upload://vpWequ1Xwcx6lz5UV8VEyaV6Imj.jpeg)

![](upload://sZ7vCc2deUNwd7fAbdYCL0XXwcn.jpeg)

keep bumping your thread. that ll make it suck less.

American Dream Patriot JCVD training AMERICAN fighters!

Connorwinztharematch -

this post smells deplorable!

theraskal -
Connorwinztharematch -

you re not funny or clever.

dinkledorf -

The empty arena is such a blessing I hope fight island will be similar. 

I heard the island is surrounded by sharks.

Connorwinztharematch -
theraskal -
Connorwinztharematch -

you re not funny or clever.

yet you can't seem to stop reading my posts :)

For a lot of Connors fights, especially after the aldo fight he's always had a laaaarge Irish following in the crowd. 

^but are they Irish-Irish or Irish-AMERICAN?

if Mexican-AMERICANS show the same support for a MEXICAN-MEXICAN against a Euro-American then would the Euro-Americans think that the Mexican-Americans should “go back to Mexico”?

also where is Jinx? I would enjoy hearing his intelligent opining on this intellectual matter