Diaz vs Poirier?

There really aren’t any fights for Dustin at 155, without it being a rematch.

Nate said he wants to fight at 306, which I believe would be approaching the fall.
I feel like it’s a pretty good fight to make, and could be rather entertaining

1 Like

Neither Diaz is worth a shit

6 Likes

If Diaz fights at 306 I hope this is the fight. Its literally a perfect fight for both at this stage, even though Dustin is still very high level. They can do it at 170 so neither have to cut a ton and we already have the history between them. It makes perfect sense, especially if it will be a heavy mexican/latino card

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Fuck that. Dus-dus might be getting the Pisslam fight.

1 Like

How they can justify that when Gaethje just KO’d him and Armen/Charles are fighting?

2 Likes

The double champ UFC does wtf it wants.

1 Like

Dustin by whatever he wants.

2 Likes

from what I read, and it kinda makes sense. Islam is looking to fight in June. With both Chaz and Justin fighting in April a 2 month turnaround is tough to pull off for a title fight. Justin has always said he wont take a short notice fight. Plus with that highlight KO its easy to justify.

1 Like

Such a weird situation - the LW div.

1 Like

So dumb.

The ufc has been mishandling the LW division ever since Islam won the belt

Instead of making him wait for the winner of Charles v. Beneil they should have just made Islam v. Beneil. He had earned it at that point

And now by making Justin v. Max they’ve once again out the division in an odd position. Imagine Dustin getting a title shot before Justin, after how their rematch went

2 Likes

Or Charles/Armen winner…they always do this shit. Its why I watch the sport less and less.

Its also the stupid Champ-Champ shit. If you have both fighters clearing out divisions thats one thing

2 Likes

Everyone here knows that Dustin runs through Nate, especially now at this point in life

Nate has his sights on bigger things

1 Like

Poirier is a tough but winnable fight for Diaz

Beat Jake Paul first then talk.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with the champ v champ shit, its getting old fast. 1 fucking defense and they want the next class up champ, bro beat some dudes in your own damn division. But on the topic of Dustin getting the next shot, its not that outrageous to me honestly. Yea he got KOd by Justin, he also finished Justin in thier previous fight, then he also came back a month sooner than Justin coming off that KO and scores a great comeback KO himself against a guy that was tearing through LW. And what if if Max beats Justin (I dont think that will happen) but then that puts him back behind Dustin losing to a guy from a weight class down (again not discrediting Max in any way hes a fucking boss) and then say armen and olives go to a lackluster decision (also dont think that will happen) then Dustin is absolutely next in line…just my opinion

They should have pulled Charles from the Armen fight.
Matched him up with Islam,
Then let DustBin fight Armen

With Justin fighting a 45er, and the last 2 LW title defences against a 45er, chandler not fighting for 2 yrs at the last stage in his career before retirement.

The Lightweight division is a shit show