Diaz wants GSP rematch, but not in Canada

GSP by total and complete domination a second time. Phone Post 3.0

Vindell - I do not like Diaz but I guess his whining pays off. He gets a title fight with GSP that he did not deserve. He loses every aspect of the fight to then be gifted a Silva fight. Since being back in the UFC he won only once against a smaller weight class. Penn has balls of steel but his record above LW is not good.
The fight that GSP asked for you mean? Show us how he whined his way into that fight. Don't worry if you can't come up with something to back up that claim...nobody else before you could either.

And how does he not 'deserve' a fight against someone who also lost his last two? Phone Post 3.0

Bipolar - This guy is a living oxymoron. Presents himself as the ultimate Stockton thug tough guy, yet habitually whines and makes excuses about everything under the sun. Dude has a inexplicable sense of entitlement as well. He believes he should be able to fight the top moneymakers and GOATs without having to put in the work to earn it like everyone else. He's too good for anything but super fights and title shots. In his own crazy world.

this

but who knows if georges returns maybe he would want his first fight back to be a soft toss.

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca -

Anderson will silence this clown once and for all.

This. Its funny he keeps talking about Gsp. That fight is over.

He has a hell of a challenge ahead of him with Silva. I think he will get retired for good soon Phone Post 3.0

I have grown to like Diaz after hating him. His fans before he came to UFC were the most obnoxious and uneducated MMA fans I have ever seen and it made me hate him. I remember being on MMAjunkie and all the "Diaz4life, Diaz420 etc were talking about how amazing he was and would sub or KO every UFC fighter and you couldn't have a logical discussion with them . Now that he has lost a few times and his apparent "fans" have gone away I have come to appreciate his style and how good he is at getting people talking. Everyone thinks he is an idiot but he wants people talking as he only wants big fights where he can bank big cash like a Silva or GSP 2 fight brings. I don't think he beats Silva or GSP but almost everyone would pay to see those fights.

Why wouldn't he want to get in there with Georges again. Main event ppv gets you paid.

Does anyone really want to see him fight GSP again? I don't care how much shit he talks, that's just not an interesting fight.

neddac - 
Brabatross - Does anyone really want to see him fight GSP again? I don't care how much shit he talks, that's just not an interesting fight.

It is with some of that 185 bulk.

Is it though? Why would it go any differently than the first fight?

I would love to see GSP fight him again. GSP beat up on Diaz in every aspect of fight. But he never really hurt Diaz. I sometimes feel like GSP holds back and could viscously and brutally destroy his opponents but I haven't seen that side of him since Penn, Hughes, Serra 2, miller or Trigg.

This is all for Diaz to collect another payday that's it. Phone Post 3.0

GSP controlled that fight on the ground and standing. Nick had a little success late with take defense but had barely any offensive output at any point. A second GSP fight would make 0 sense even if he somehow beats Silva. Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka - Diaz pushing the right buttons, lol.

lol.

Blaze_ - 
King_Canuck66 - Too bad one of the reporters didn't call him out on this, because clearly they were tested, would of liked to see him try and back track Phone Post 3.0

I think he meant that they go through the motions of pretending they test the fighters, but don't actually do the tests. Who knows man, I'm still waiting for someone to fail a drug test in Canada.

Surprised he hasn't brought up the weight thing.

Nah, he's out to lunch. They definitely drug test in Canada.

Regards,
Ali Bagautinov

Wolf tickets once again.