Diaz was at 15/15 for last fight.

I guess that answers that. I remember there was confusion after his last statement and there were even people "clarifying" and saying he meant to say 50/50.

I mean he got 80k after his 15/15 and KOOTN bonus but I have to say 15/15 seems awfully low.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Extremely low. How is that even possible? Phone Post 3.0

Nate and his manager already said they get way more then is shown on these reports. Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - Nate and his manager already said they get way more then is shown on these reports. Phone Post 3.0
I know there is always way more... But the disclosed amounts make him look like a chump.

I can't believe someone that's been around and draws tons of viewers (and still has title possibilities) can get paid that much "publicly".

I'm not a huge fan of Nate... But I don't agree with 15/15. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't see the Underground Blog thread on the first page when I posted this thread.

My bad for the redundant topic. Phone Post 3.0

He signed a new deal before he fought Ben I think. They probably either had a gentlemens agreement or legal agreement that he gets X amount after a win and X amount after a loss. If he was fighting for 30K I'm sure he'd be crying the blues on every interview. No two fighters complain about money more than the Diaz brothers. Phone Post 3.0

Pathetic chump change for a world-class fighter in the most stacked division. Phone Post 3.0

CHUMP CHANGE to a world class fighter. Makes me sad Phone Post 3.0

Strange pay for a tuff winner, but I'm sure he gets a lot more. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - And Gray gets 45/45.... wtf? Phone Post 3.0
Gray is probably actually getting that tho, he wins and gets 90 I doubt Dana is showing up in the locker room with more. Stop being naive thinking Diaz is making 15/15. How do you think GSP makes 4-5 million a fight? He was reported at 400K last fight. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Gray is probably actually getting that tho, he wins and gets 90 I doubt Dana is showing up in the locker room with more. Stop being naive thinking Diaz is making 15/15. How do you think GSP makes 4-5 million a fight? He was reported at 400K last fight. Phone Post 3.0
GSP - PPV Cheddar. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
GSP - PPV Cheddar. Phone Post 3.0
That plus sponsors and definitely a check cut to him by the UFC in the locker room.

Even if he got $3 a ppv at 900K ppv buys (high side unrealistic guess).

2.7m from ppv
400K salary
1m from sponsors?
4.1m Phone Post 3.0

I imagine he moved to a pvp points and viewers contract. So he gets payed for the eyes watching, which they don't disclose.

LoL.
Only believe a fraction of what you guys read, gentlemen.
I assure those that are concerned about Nate's pay, that the 15/15 is merely a place holder.
Although Nate feels like he deserves to be making millions, which I just so happen to agree with, he is definitely heading home with more than 30k.
Promise you. Phone Post 3.0

Keep in mind that Nate lost two in a row. He probably has a deal that says, he makes X amount if he wins and Y amount if he loses. His next fight will probably show an increase.

Hard to say what these guys really make Phone Post 3.0

LayzieTheSavage - LoL.
Only believe a fraction of what you guys read, gentlemen.
I assure those that are concerned about Nate's pay, that the 15/15 is merely a place holder.
Although Nate feels like he deserves to be making millions, which I just so happen to agree with, he is definitely heading home with more than 30k.
Promise you. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you...................wait you think he deserves to make what? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty tough to recruit top talent with purses of 15 thou. Phone Post 3.0