Did anyone else think that Hardy fake tapped?

The people I was watching with and I though that Hardy tapped twice during the armbar and seemed to kind of tap once and then rest his hand on GSP during the kimura.

If anyone has a gif at a good angle that could help settle this.

I seen one tap & that`s it.

Couldn't really tell, but he was doing the "prime the hand" tap, but from what we saw he didn't. he looked REAAAL close to tapping. Probably figured the worst of the damage was done....

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - Hardy would never have tapped. Fucking idiots.

You wish he would have, but you don't understand the Bulldog Spirit.

Ah, jesus...

Does anyone have a gif of the armbar?

HereWeAre - The people I was watching with and I though that Hardy tapped twice during the armbar and seemed to kind of tap once and then rest his hand on GSP during the kimura.

If anyone has a gif at a good angle that could help settle this.

He nearly tapped but mentally pushed through it. If you’ve been training and have had a chance to experience rolling with someone infinitely superior, it’s completely understandable.

Essentially went through the “do I want to give up? I won’t give him the satisfaction!!” type of mental ordeal, even though his body was trying to give on him.

He may have been outclassed completely, but that’s one tough muthafucker right there.

I just think it's pretty funny that he said he never even thought of tapping when he obviously did.

it is post like this that have put you on my Vote down every chance I get list.

Your life must be really sad if you like to try and upset people on an internet forum as fun.  I hope one day you will seek the help you so desperatly need. 

vtfd

one tap. not two

GSP pinches his knees together, and gets the tap for sure - look how much space is in there

palerider101 - 

Another gif proving that "Ban the UKMMANOOBs" should really be banned. Besides being a complete moron and wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. You think it would sink in.

Hmm, I have watched this GIF 20o times now and don't even see what you are referring to. Looks like he grabs at GSPs arm and then reaches to find his leg, He finds the right leg, lifts and escapes, but nothing looks at all like a tap. In the straight ankle lock  GIF there is absolutely nothing that even looks remotely close to a tap. People see what they hope to see I guess... MMA Rorschsach.

Look for a tap on GSP`s knee at the start of the armbar.^^^

FightScientist - He finds the right leg, lifts and escapes, but nothing looks at all like a tap. In the straight ankle lock  GIF there is absolutely nothing that even looks remotely close to a tap. People see what they hope to see I guess... MMA Rorschsach.
It's a well known strategy to place your hand on your opponent's knee when being armbarred. Don't do anyting with it, just place it. I mean, when you are in an armbar and there are people and a referee watching and thinking you might tap, it's a good idea to not be careful what you do.

I think Hardy was instinctively about to tap, but thought better of it

Jeepster - I think Hardy was instinctively about to tap, but thought better of it
That's what we're trying to say, but the Hardy fans with so much shit on their chests that they have become blind are saying there wasn't any tap period.

I think Hardy thought it was about to hurt worse than it did. He thought about tapping, then the arm twisted, relieving some of the pressure

Lol at "bulldog spirit"

Tapped twice , that is all