Did anyone score it for Bendo?

The Loge -
caseharts - Joe was very biased. Phone Post

Jesus you faggots that come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how biased Joe was need to go play in traffic. His commentary is fine, it is only biased if you have a preconceived notion that it's going to be biased. He calls things as he sees them just like you do, or I do, or anyone does it doesn't make him biased you fucking re-tard. Phone Post

Dude your a fucking idiot joe can be extremely biased during fights especially when one guy is landing leg kicks he goes crazy. Watch some fights on mute then watch the same fights with commentary then you'll see how biased Rogan can be Listen to Pat Militech commentate he is objective and never picks sides. . Phone Post

The Loge -
caseharts -
The Loge - 
caseharts -
The Loge - 
caseharts -  and I only brought up the posting of picks because I haven't seen you on here being a verdent picker of either fighter. or anything with would imply you are the woodworker. 

English motherfucker, do you speak it. Really though the reason I don't come on the UG slinging predictions around is because I prefer to watch the fights then score them myself. It's ok to disagree, I have no problem with that. For instance I disagree with you and I agree with everyone that agrees with me who also disagree with you. Good luck on your blog, you must rolling in Internet pussy by now. Phone Post

lol. Okay just insult, and insult. you are a sad man. I never once disrespected you and you can't handle it. 

at least other guys presented some stance with intelligence.

PS. Im rolling in more than you. Good day. 

It's nighttime dumbass.... Phone Post

Really... really? 

It is where I am, do you live in Australia or something? That might explain how you scored the fight considering how everything is upside down down under.
:) Phone Post

Lol! Listen this fight just proved we already know, the judges or judging system needs to change. We need ex fighters as judges. There's still going to be some bad decisions, but nowhere near as many as we're getting now. It was a close fight but I just don't know how you can give that fight to Bendo by 2 rounds. Shocking! Phone Post

The Loge - 
caseharts -
The Loge - 
caseharts -
The Loge - 
caseharts -  and I only brought up the posting of picks because I haven't seen you on here being a verdent picker of either fighter. or anything with would imply you are the woodworker. 

English motherfucker, do you speak it. Really though the reason I don't come on the UG slinging predictions around is because I prefer to watch the fights then score them myself. It's ok to disagree, I have no problem with that. For instance I disagree with you and I agree with everyone that agrees with me who also disagree with you. Good luck on your blog, you must rolling in Internet pussy by now. Phone Post

lol. Okay just insult, and insult. you are a sad man. I never once disrespected you and you can't handle it. 

at least other guys presented some stance with intelligence.

PS. Im rolling in more than you. Good day. 

It's nighttime dumbass.... Phone Post

Really... really? 

It is where I am, do you live in Australia or something? That might explain how you scored the fight considering how everything is upside down down under.
:) Phone Post

Weak victory for Henderson, I had it for Edgar. Phone Post

5 was most likely the deciding factor. Had it 2-2 going into that one and honestly neither guy did much in that round. Had Henderson with the slight edge but I could see giving it to Edgar too. Was really an uneventful round 5 that looked like they were still feeling it out versus trying to seal the fight.

The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -

Jesus you faggots that come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how biased Joe was need to go play in traffic. His commentary is fine, it is only biased if you have a preconceived notion that it's going to be biased. He calls things as he sees them just like you do, or I do, or anyone does it doesn't make him biased you fucking re-tard. Phone Post

Your a fucking retard, it's pretty sad when my wife who was reading pinterest asks if Edgar and joe are buddies cuz that's all she hears him talking about. Frankie lost legit. Get over it Phone Post

It's pretty sad that you listen to your wife about anything having to do with fighting. Phone Post

Hey dumbass, you just made my point. My wife wasn't even watching the fight and realized all Rogan was talking about was Henderson, and I'm pretty sure she probably knows more about MMA than you do Phone Post

Wait a second... first your wife says Rogan's biased toward Edgar, then your wife says Rogan's biased toward Henderson????

I'm sorry for accusing you of being a homosexual you're obviously a Mormon. Phone Post

My mistake, she said did he forget hendersons name. She is definitely a female but I'm sure you wouldn't know the difference Phone Post

THP - I had 1 3 and 5 for Ben.

This Phone Post

Muzalini - 
The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -

Your a fucking retard, it's pretty sad when my wife who was reading pinterest asks if Edgar and joe are buddies cuz that's all she hears him talking about. Frankie lost legit. Get over it Phone Post

It's pretty sad that you listen to your wife about anything having to do with fighting. Phone Post

Hey dumbass, you just made my point. My wife wasn't even watching the fight and realized all Rogan was talking about was Henderson, and I'm pretty sure she probably knows more about MMA than you do Phone Post

Wait a second... first your wife says Rogan's biased toward Edgar, then your wife says Rogan's biased toward Henderson????

I'm sorry for accusing you of being a homosexual you're obviously a Mormon. Phone Post

My mistake, she said did he forget hendersons name. She is definitely a female but I'm sure you wouldn't know the difference Phone Post

My2cents -
formerspook -
My2cents -
FedorEmilioEstevez -
Winston Wolf - Hendo but close

Yep. To be the champ you gotta beat the champ. Not enough from Edgar tonight. Phone Post

This. A challenger has to TAKE the belt from a champ. Not squeak out a close decision win. The fact that so many are arguing who won what rounds is in itself a testament that the fight was too close to give to a challenger. It's been this way in combat sports forever... May not be 100% fair but it is what it is. Phone Post

According to this logic, Bendo should have lost the first fight and this argument shouldn't even be happening. Sweet logic, bro Phone Post

You may be right. However, I didn't think the first fight was nearly as close as this one.
BTW - It's not my 'logic', I was stating what has been stated by many in the fight game as the norm, in combat sports, for decades. Phone Post

I actually agree with you, but in this case I thought Edgar win the first fight and I thought Bendo fought a terrible leg kick heavy fight this time around. It was like he was taking the GSP school of thought and trying to protect his brand by "not losing" instead of "winning". It makes them paper champions. So yes, you have to beat the champ to be the champ, but the champ should actually fight. To be fair, I thought Frankie fought like garbage in the first fight. Phone Post

Jason -  yeah, two dumbfuck judges

^^^^ Phone Post

I gave 1, 3, and 4 definitely for Henderson, 2 definitely for Edgar, and 5 really close, but I think Henderson may have taken it too due to damage.

Nope. Edgar won that fight. Everybody, other than Bendo and BJ Penn fans, knows it.

MMALOGIC -  I thought edgar won but im glad they gave it to henderson because it;'s time for frankie to drop to 145 instead of relying on point fighting and the judges to give him victories.

MMA Logic indeed

The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -

The difference between what? Who is Ben Henderson and who is Frankie Edgar, of course I don't. Not even your wife does and she knows way more about MMA than I do. Phone Post

No, you wouldn't know the difference between a male and female Phone Post

I think the fight was way too close and should've actually been a draw.

I thought Ben Henderson won rounds 1,3 and 4.

Having said that, the only clear rounds in my eyes were round 1 for Ben Henderson and round 2 for Edgar. The rest of the rounds were way too close and could really go either way, which is why it really should've been a draw but it looked like Ben Henderson was still doing SLIGHTLY better in terms of striking, control and damage in rounds 3 and 4, but not definitively so it can certainly go either way. Round 5 was just a straight up draw I felt because nothing really happened, which kinda sucked, but I'd give the edge to Frankie in that round if I had to.

MMALOGIC -  I thought edgar won but im glad they gave it to henderson because it;'s time for frankie to drop to 145 instead of relying on point fighting and the judges to give him victories.

This exactly Phone Post

Frankie threw up some attempts at chokes, they didn't sink in but I guess that doesn't count as trying to finish in the top expert fanboys around here.

Pure Haterade

formerspook -
My2cents -
formerspook -
My2cents -
FedorEmilioEstevez -
Winston Wolf - Hendo but close

Yep. To be the champ you gotta beat the champ. Not enough from Edgar tonight. Phone Post

This. A challenger has to TAKE the belt from a champ. Not squeak out a close decision win. The fact that so many are arguing who won what rounds is in itself a testament that the fight was too close to give to a challenger. It's been this way in combat sports forever... May not be 100% fair but it is what it is. Phone Post

According to this logic, Bendo should have lost the first fight and this argument shouldn't even be happening. Sweet logic, bro Phone Post

You may be right. However, I didn't think the first fight was nearly as close as this one.
BTW - It's not my 'logic', I was stating what has been stated by many in the fight game as the norm, in combat sports, for decades. Phone Post

I actually agree with you, but in this case I thought Edgar win the first fight and I thought Bendo fought a terrible leg kick heavy fight this time around. It was like he was taking the GSP school of thought and trying to protect his brand by "not losing" instead of "winning". It makes them paper champions. So yes, you have to beat the champ to be the champ, but the champ should actually fight. To be fair, I thought Frankie fought like garbage in the first fight. Phone Post

Agreed :) Phone Post

semtex0809 - 

1,2,3 & 5 was even Phone Post

2 for Henderson is R E tarded.

Find a new sport troll

BushidoAristotle - Rounds 1, 3, and 4. Was not swayed by Rogan's commentary.

Edgar clearly won Rounds 2 and 5 though.

This, Joe knew who he wanted to win. Phone Post