Did anyone score it for Bendo?

yes

rogan doesnt know what a connected shot looks like, mma fans dont know what winning looks like. granted, it was extremely close, but anybody whining about a robbery needs to just shut up

wufwugy - yes

rogan doesnt know what a connected shot looks like, mma fans dont know what winning looks like. granted, it was extremely close, but anybody whining about a robbery needs to just shut up

Pretty much this.  Bendo was landing the shots stopping Edgar in his tracks, while Edgar's were glancing and landed while Bendo was off balance.  The only time Edgar was connecting more solidly is when Bendo switched to orthodox.  Bendo needs a lot of work from orthodox.   Throws good kicks, but his punching technique is terrible and defense even worst from that stance.

The Loge - 
caseharts -
The Loge -
caseharts -
The Loge -
caseharts - Joe was very biased. Phone Post

Jesus you faggots that come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how biased Joe was need to go play in traffic. His commentary is fine, it is only biased if you have a preconceived notion that it's going to be biased. He calls things as he sees them just like you do, or I do, or anyone does it doesn't make him biased you fucking re-tard. Phone Post

The numbers are on my side . How about you talk like an adult. Calling people faggot? Dude I put my picks in the fucking blog. You came out of the woodwork. Phone Post

Oh my gawd you have a blog. That totally changes my opinion of you! Phone Post

No this site. Go to the news. My picks have been up. I have stood by my pick all night. You can't handle Edgar losing cool. Insulting people makes you cool.

You are the wood worker. Phone Post

So you're admitting that the only reason that you think Bendo deserved to win was because you prognosticated that it would happen and now you are standing by your decision despite evidence to the contrary? Sound about right?

BTW your "blog" has made your head bigger than Ariel Helwani's nose. Phone Post

I am the first guy to admit I am wrong, go find the thread. No I picked it, the numbers stand by bendo. Edgar lost. Edgar got a take down then got head kicked? edgar got a right in he got leg kicked. he got a jab in he got body kicked. stop acting like bendo didnt hit edgar? 

It was a CLOSE fight. You have your opinion, I have mine. Theres evidence on both sides, but I weight kicks higher than take downs that get you kicked in the head. and leg kicks that take men off the ground more than submission attempts that wern't going to happen. 

I respectfully disagree with you. 

and I only brought up the posting of picks because I haven't seen you on here being a verdent picker of either fighter. or anything with would imply you are the woodworker. 

caseharts -
The Loge - 
caseharts -
The Loge -
caseharts -
The Loge -

Jesus you faggots that come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how biased Joe was need to go play in traffic. His commentary is fine, it is only biased if you have a preconceived notion that it's going to be biased. He calls things as he sees them just like you do, or I do, or anyone does it doesn't make him biased you fucking re-tard. Phone Post

The numbers are on my side . How about you talk like an adult. Calling people faggot? Dude I put my picks in the fucking blog. You came out of the woodwork. Phone Post

Oh my gawd you have a blog. That totally changes my opinion of you! Phone Post

No this site. Go to the news. My picks have been up. I have stood by my pick all night. You can't handle Edgar losing cool. Insulting people makes you cool.

You are the wood worker. Phone Post

So you're admitting that the only reason that you think Bendo deserved to win was because you prognosticated that it would happen and now you are standing by your decision despite evidence to the contrary? Sound about right?

BTW your "blog" has made your head bigger than Ariel Helwani's nose. Phone Post

I am the first guy to admit I am wrong, go find the thread. No I picked it, the numbers stand by bendo. Edgar lost. Edgar got a take down then got head kicked? edgar got a right in he got leg kicked. he got a jab in he got body kicked. stop acting like bendo didnt hit edgar? 

It was a CLOSE fight. You have your opinion, I have mine. Theres evidence on both sides, but I weight kicks higher than take downs that get you kicked in the head. and leg kicks that take men off the ground more than submission attempts that wern't going to happen. 

I respectfully disagree with you. 

Casehearts its right bro Phone Post

I also had 1, 3 and 4 for Bendo.....

The Loge - 
caseharts -  and I only brought up the posting of picks because I haven't seen you on here being a verdent picker of either fighter. or anything with would imply you are the woodworker. 

English motherfucker, do you speak it. Really though the reason I don't come on the UG slinging predictions around is because I prefer to watch the fights then score them myself. It's ok to disagree, I have no problem with that. For instance I disagree with you and I agree with everyone that agrees with me who also disagree with you. Good luck on your blog, you must rolling in Internet pussy by now. Phone Post

lol. Okay just insult, and insult. you are a sad man. I never once disrespected you and you can't handle it. 

at least other guys presented some stance with intelligence.

PS. Im rolling in more than you. Good day. 

I'd love to know where Semtex is lol. 

The Loge -
Muzalini -
The Loge -

Your a fucking retard, it's pretty sad when my wife who was reading pinterest asks if Edgar and joe are buddies cuz that's all she hears him talking about. Frankie lost legit. Get over it Phone Post

It's pretty sad that you listen to your wife about anything having to do with fighting. Phone Post

Hey dumbass, you just made my point. My wife wasn't even watching the fight and realized all Rogan was talking about was Henderson, and I'm pretty sure she probably knows more about MMA than you do Phone Post

My2cents -
FedorEmilioEstevez -
Winston Wolf - Hendo but close

Yep. To be the champ you gotta beat the champ. Not enough from Edgar tonight. Phone Post

This. A challenger has to TAKE the belt from a champ. Not squeak out a close decision win. The fact that so many are arguing who won what rounds is in itself a testament that the fight was too close to give to a challenger. It's been this way in combat sports forever... May not be 100% fair but it is what it is. Phone Post

According to this logic, Bendo should have lost the first fight and this argument shouldn't even be happening. Sweet logic, bro Phone Post

The Loge - 
caseharts -
The Loge - 
caseharts -  and I only brought up the posting of picks because I haven't seen you on here being a verdent picker of either fighter. or anything with would imply you are the woodworker. 

English motherfucker, do you speak it. Really though the reason I don't come on the UG slinging predictions around is because I prefer to watch the fights then score them myself. It's ok to disagree, I have no problem with that. For instance I disagree with you and I agree with everyone that agrees with me who also disagree with you. Good luck on your blog, you must rolling in Internet pussy by now. Phone Post

lol. Okay just insult, and insult. you are a sad man. I never once disrespected you and you can't handle it. 

at least other guys presented some stance with intelligence.

PS. Im rolling in more than you. Good day. 

It's nighttime dumbass.... Phone Post

Really... really? 

HEY FOR ALL YOU FUCKTARDS BITCHING ABOUT THE NUMBERS...

WELL, FIGHTMETRICS SCORED IT FOR EDGAR

-YOU FELLOW UGER, WHO POSSESSES COMMON SENSE AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF EHEN A DECISION IS COMPLETE BS.

Horrible judges.. Can't believe they scored it like that. What were they thinkin!! Damn do the right thing and rematch this bitch!!! Phone Post

I had Benson winning 3 rounds to 2...they were all close though.

I would have been quite happy with a draw, but no way in hell did Edgar do enough to take the belt. Glad to see him drop down to 145.

Of course, Aldo will eat his children.

Obviously edgar fans are in denial, im not a fan of either (diaz fan here) but to keep it 100 benson won Phone Post

formerspook -
My2cents -
FedorEmilioEstevez -
Winston Wolf - Hendo but close

Yep. To be the champ you gotta beat the champ. Not enough from Edgar tonight. Phone Post

This. A challenger has to TAKE the belt from a champ. Not squeak out a close decision win. The fact that so many are arguing who won what rounds is in itself a testament that the fight was too close to give to a challenger. It's been this way in combat sports forever... May not be 100% fair but it is what it is. Phone Post

According to this logic, Bendo should have lost the first fight and this argument shouldn't even be happening. Sweet logic, bro Phone Post

You may be right. However, I didn't think the first fight was nearly as close as this one.
BTW - It's not my 'logic', I was stating what has been stated by many in the fight game as the norm, in combat sports, for decades. Phone Post

I also had him winning 1 3 and 4. Phone Post

I had 1 3 and 5 for Ben.

had 1, 3 ,4 as well.. Phone Post

semtex0809 - 1,2,3 & 5 was even Phone Post

You gave him Rd 2? What kind of drugs are you on? They seem like good ones Phone Post