Did Chandler just invent the walk off loss?

No fighter bashing but that was the most awkward TKO I have ever seen... He was out of it and just walked away... Congrats to Will Brooks btw Phone Post 3.0

Very strange. Phone Post 3.0

He was out on his feet after getting clipped in the scramble.

Brain trauma makes you do weird shit. 

That was really weird. Never seen anything like it. Phone Post 3.0

He literally had no clue what happened... The fact he asked the ref afterwards just goes to show how far out of it he was... Crazy Phone Post 3.0

Even Will didn't even know what was going on with Chandler for a few seconds... Phone Post 3.0

Wow, Will was hesitant to finish him because he didn't want to be a jerk. Crazy situation.

BuddyRevell -

Wow, Will was hesitant to finish him because he didn't want to be a jerk. Crazy situation.

Yea that was definitely a candidate for wtf moment of the year... Phone Post 3.0

Thrifty -
BuddyRevell -

Yea that was definitely a candidate for wtf moment of the year... Phone Post 3.0
What happened bro? Phone Post 3.0

NORCAL707 -
Thrifty -
BuddyRevell -

What happened bro? Phone Post 3.0
Chandler kind of called or waved off the fight. Phone Post 3.0

I am a Chandler fan but his expression at the end reminded me of cupcake dog. Hope he is ok.

He got clipped pretty hard, then was waving his hand for a chill, dawg. Takes some more shots, and ref stops the fight. He was like why did you stop the fight? It was pretty awkward seeing him after the fight.

What he hell? Oh vu guys thanks for the recap Phone Post 3.0

Would make a great "I'm out of here" gif. Phone Post 3.0

Can we get a gif?

Some post this epic gif please Phone Post 3.0

Lmao you cold man Phone Post 3.0

poster boy no more

My first reaction I thought maybe Chandler thought he caught him in the eye with open hand during the clip and was apologizing... and then got rocked on the cage. Guess not though. Wonder what he says post interviews about it his reaction?

VU..the thread title made me laugh. Phone Post 3.0