Did I win?

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

"Overrated"

- the UG Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
Not since 2010, as a matter of fact. Phone Post 3.0

suess - What's high score mean? Did I break it?

War bj Penn btw! Fuck the haters Phone Post 3.0
Grandmas boy? Tremendous. VU Phone Post 3.0

suess - What's high score mean? Did I break it?

War bj Penn btw! Fuck the haters Phone Post 3.0

images boy grandma

Malvert the Janitor - "Overrated"

- the UG Phone Post 3.0
Wait I thought we worshipped BJ Penn here. It was just that one cocksucker with that one thread who doesn't like BJ. Your out of touch man Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror -

- the UG Phone Post 3.0
Wait I thought we worshipped BJ Penn here. It was just that one cocksucker with that one thread who doesn't like BJ. Your out of touch man Phone Post 3.0
You're.

There is no worship. Only appreciation. And its dwindling daily from my vantage point. Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror -

- the UG Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
CurtisTheConqueror -

- the UG Phone Post 3.0
You're.

There is no worship. Only appreciation. And its dwindling daily from my vantage point. Phone Post 3.0
BJ is in a weird spot. His overall record isn't spectacular but he did spend a good chunk of his career fighting above his weight class. On the flip side, that wasn't exactly uncommon for most of the smaller guys in the early 2000s, so it could be seen as a career necessity as much as BJ testing himself.

He also straddled the old school era and the modern era of MMA, and quite frankly the sport passed him by very quickly. He seemed to be the last guy to realize that natural talent and ability alone weren't enough when facing guys that were super-talents in their own rights AND trained like 21st century professional athletes. If BJ had half of Frankie's work ethic and determination he'd be the undisputed GOAT.

I went from being in awe of his talent to wanting to turn the TV off when he fought because it was frustrating watching a guy with so much natural ability squander it due to laziness and an unwillingness to evolve. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
Malvert the Janitor -
CurtisTheConqueror -

- the UG Phone Post 3.0
You're.

BJ is in a weird spot. His overall record isn't spectacular but he did spend a good chunk of his career fighting above his weight class. On the flip side, that wasn't exactly uncommon for most of the smaller guys in the early 2000s, so it could be seen as a career necessity as much as BJ testing himself.

He also straddled the old school era and the modern era of MMA, and quite frankly the sport passed him by very quickly. He seemed to be the last guy to realize that natural talent and ability alone weren't enough when facing guys that were super-talents in their own rights AND trained like 21st century professional athletes. If BJ had half of Frankie's work ethic and determination he'd be the undisputed GOAT.

I went from being in awe of his talent to wanting to turn the TV off when he fought because it was frustrating watching a guy with so much natural ability squander it due to laziness and an unwillingness to evolve. Phone Post 3.0

So sad, yet so true.