Did Joe Schilling ever face charges for KOing guy at bar?

Remember this? Was this ever settled?

3 Likes

According to the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, no formal charges have been filed.

1 Like

I guess Joe got away with it. He should feel lucky, especially after videoing it

2 Likes

fucking thug bully should’ve been held accountable

4 Likes

lawsuit is still pending

3 Likes

Balboa filed a lawsuit on July 1st of last year against Schilling and the bar. It will be a while before we hear anything.

Schilling overreacted. But it sounds like this guy was talking most of the night and said something about Joe’s wife, too.

I am not justifying it…. But play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

6 Likes

Who was filming it?

I lost quite a bit of respect for Schilling after this video. Joe is a 40 year professional fighter starting fights with drunk assholes. Pathetic

28 Likes

I was trying to remember this guy’s name a few days ago when One announced it’s OWGP. He should fight if he’s available. He strikes me as the kind of guy that gives zero fucks about size.

The idiot made a gesture he was going to throw at joe. Joe reacted and the kid got what he deserved. Too many people get away with being cunts now. This needs to happen more.

I havent met joe, but i have met a bunchnof pro mma/boxers/etc. None of them have punched me in the face. Probably because inwasnt a cunt and also didnt try to hit them.

10 Likes

Schilling pre planned it.
He told the guy with the camera, “I’m gonna belt this cunt, make sure you get it on vid”

13 Likes

Joe’s friend

Deep South. You are one of this forums premier pussies. Lol

2 Likes

It looked like a camera on a tripod. Joe 100% set this up

6 Likes

No he did not I told all of you pearl clutching women that nothing was going to come of it and you all cried.

2 Likes

The guy was a cunt, but why didn’t how just blast his leg? I would have found it funny if Joe chopped his leg and the guy was rolling around in agony

4 Likes

And you, Bobby “anal” Olympics are the biggest , bloviating try-hard in this forum’s history.

2 Likes

Isnt Joe a blm faggot?

1 Like

A douche bag got what he deserved.

1 Like

he might’ve said that to garner approval from certain sections but one look at him and seeing his German surname he looks more like a brown shirt than a far left activist.