Did Joe Schilling ever face charges for KOing guy at bar?

he might’ve said that to garner approval from certain sections but one look at him and seeing his German surname he looks more like a brown shirt than a far left activist.

Animated GIF

9 Likes

you should have the right to be a happy drunk and not get bashed by a bouncer.
it’s happened to me a couple of times but the last time a bouncer had a go at me I busted his face up so bad his cheekbone was showing through the gash on his face.

3 Likes

No the guy is pressing charges. It’s being delayed for sure

People are forgetting when he attacked a mentally ill homeless guy on the street. Joe is a low IQ piece of shit

8 Likes

It doesn’t matter if the guy “gestured” at Schilling or not. The self defense argument is invalidated by the fact that Schilling set up the confrontation and planned to knock the guy out. Then he tried to cover his ass by publicly claiming he was in fear of his life. Yep, a professional kickboxer and MMA fighter felt in mortal peril by some drunk little soft dude in a bar. It was pathetic. Then he said the guy had been making racial slurs as if that justified being assaulted. Let’s also look at Joe’s cute little tshirt that says “ring, cage, or parking lot.” You know who wears that kind of thing? Meathead douchebags who like to get looked at and want everyone to know how tough they are. A lot like what I’m sure some of you guys fantasize about being. Joe was looking for trouble and I hope the victim takes him for every cent he has.

16 Likes

10000% agree

As someone who has great “power” they have to show great restraint.

He can’t say he was threatened, and also he purposefully bumped the dude from behind.

I will root against Joe in every situation I can from now on.

7 Likes

He didn’t come close to trying to hit Joe you idiot lol

7 Likes

Joe needs to work on his bumping skills.

1 Like
2 Likes

Did he release that video, thinking he was gonna be some sorta hero or some shit, supposedly taking up for some black.dude that worked there. Men can take care of themselves, u dont need to white knight for another man, you complete piece of shit bully.

Dude is half his size and Shithead is a professional fighter.

4 Likes

“The guy deserved it. He flinched first” - Teh UG

3 Likes

You could get a settlement for any injuries at an establishment. If you’re a slimeballl and that’s your MO.

I remember talking about the case on Sherdog back when this happened, the bar had some deeper involvement in the incident, can’t remember the exact details though.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember something. Also this guy has sued a few different times over similar instances. Maybe him and Joe are both slimy and they deserve each other lol.

1 Like

Did he throw him in the dumpster like those two karate guys?

lol at shilling’s illustrious “fighting career”, now resorting to having to collect glasses in a dive bar.
Loser GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

Make light of his out-of-the-ring exploits if you will but Schilling was no joke as a kickboxer with wins over the like likes of Wayne Barrett, Simon Marcus & Artem Levin. And while he wasn’t as successful in MMA he owns a highlight reel KO over a legend in Melvin Manhoef.

1 Like

Well that’s an understatement

2 Likes

Well, he fought in MMA pretty much the same way he fought as a kickboxer. He never made the adjustments necessary to be successful at MMA. And, of course, he didn’t have the best chin. But to his credit, there are MMA fighters with much better records & credentials that don’t have as good of a signature win as Schilling does with that Manhoef KO. So, he’s got that if nothing else.

1 Like