Did Khabib beat Conor so easily because he is vastly genetically superior? (pics)

I don’t find men sexually attractive but in terms of physicality, brains and overall genetics Khabib is clearly way above that ghoulish thing.

1 Like

Conor has excellent genetics, most white guys can never get that lean and jacked no matter how much steroids they take. Its why he could make 145 pounds, he has an insane amount of lean fast twitch muscle. Khabib is naturally a bigger man, at roughly 5’10 barefoot with a wide frame if he wasnt a fighter he would walk around at 210+

That my beloved football team Glasgow Celtic.

When I see him in my team’s shirt, I sometimes think, well he must be alright…

I really want to know how he ended up getting my teams shirt

Here’s a post from you that I can actually agree on

Post of the year @Steven_McTowelie

That’s gold

He looks like my alcoholic grandad before he died at 79yrs old.
And Conor is only what 33-35

Ok jack.

Who’s genetic would u prefer to have.

Yoels, or Ur Goat fucker Lover in Khalabeeb.

If I did a poll I’m sure it would be pretty much 100% Yoel

2 Likes

I can tell who on here doesn’t have or interact with young children on the reg because y’all are so annoyed with his schtick lol

I am so fucking envious of his hater following

Fixed

So being five foot five, looking like a salamander, having 1 round of cardio, and being on the juice to make 145 pounds is excellent genetics now :face_with_hand_over_mouth: You must not know the first thing about steroids if you’re impressed by Conor.

67874a_04edcfc7b38645daa3a5031ab19fdad0~mv2

1 Like

Khabib because he’s white, has all of his hair, higher IQ and is infinitely more successful both as a fighter and a business man.

1 Like

I am mostly talking about looks, but yes. Lets judge connor by his 145 run, everything after that was a cash grab. I am not denying khabib isn’t physically stronger, but everything else goes to connor. Khabib is a stumpy guy, he looks awkward throwing punches and kicks. He can’t run fast. He can’t jump high. He can’t really do anything good besides grabbing you and holding you down. He doesn’t even punch hard, I have seen him land punches at 100% and it just bounces off his opponent like rubber. Because he doesn’t have the snap in his punches like athletic fighters.

2 Likes

Please tell me this a joke. Conor is an atroicious athlete while Khabib is close to a semi-pro level footballer and 3X world Sambo champ.

10191fc8cfd2a18075d5f9461e835f2c

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/2wo0qd/conor_at_muscle_beach/

r9vh_V

bad-pitch-regalt

Cmon ya Donkey

Thos are stupid American sports that only 4 countries play…

Hilarious when they call it the “World Series”.

All Khabib can do is wrassl/sambo and that stupid gay basketball wrestling game they play

And I really hate sticking up Conor, he is a horrible human being.

Still haven’t met an openly out of the closet fan of Conor on this forum for a few yrs now

Show yourselves

If Conor was a good athlete he wouldn’t throw like a girl.

His throw , was piss poor, I’ll give u that much

I’d like to see Khabib try a spinning wheel kick

1 Like

A young Khabib wearing a Glasgow Celtic top, I have never seen that picture, its a bit bizarre eh! Could it be to do with Celtic’s long term support of Palestine?

What makes it comical, Conor is a Celtic fan as well… :rofl:

And so is that Canadian Asian gay journalist that caused Sean Strickland’s rant yesterday!.

2 Likes

connor is a POS, but there is no denying he was a specimen in his prime.

1 Like