Did Khabib beat Conor so easily because he is vastly genetically superior? (pics)

There is a commonly held belief (lie) that Conor with his brash talk and westernized style fooled ignorant people into believing he was somehow the chad in this dynamic. I mean are these people blind?

Let’s look at actual reality here as a picture is work a thousand words.

Khabib is a chad, mogs Conrat to death and always has genetically speaking (hell even Islam does if you shave his goofy chin beard).

Conor is a beard fraud. Nothing more. He looks like an inbred goof that Khabib would bully in school and steal his lunch if we’re being honest.

6jJr3uvOY4Cyf1I2

@BoydBucky what do you think?

@youngestgrandpa how could you have allowed yourself to be so easily duped?

1 Like

IMG_4040

2 Likes

Inbred genetics are superior

6 Likes

I actually thought about the genetic component with Dagistanis also.

I came to the conclusion it’s probably cultural. They never drink or do drugs, they probably eat pretty natural healthy food. They are into combat sports earlier.

It would be fascinating to compare if the Amish had a super culturally driven combat sports habit

7 Likes

Down syndrome genetics over inbred genetics

3 Likes

Jack, I don’t think there is one Conor fan on here (that regularly posts anyway)

Conor got absolutely mauled yes, but why did it take Khabib so long to finish him…
He lasted the 2nd longest out of any other fighter he faced

Only that real estate “Boo Me” Ragin Al went 25 minutes.

Because Conor and raging Al are terrible in comparison with Dustin,Justin,

I really think the Conor/Khabib fight would have been a much more competitive fight had it taken playe in 2015-17 just before he made the millions in the Mayweather fight and subsequently became a retired fighter with no hunger for the game anymore, which is understandable

6 Likes

This is it. Clean living, more of an old school active outdoors culture from the outset, big into wrestling from an early age.

2 Likes

The power is in the bathtubs…

It looks gay to all of us, but maybe the western fighters should try it to see if they can get these superhero properties

Animated GIF

3 Likes

That version of Conor lost to Nate Diaz bro. A commonly unknown fact about Conor is that he trained his balls off for Khabib for years, going as far as to fly in wrestlers from all over the Caucasus. The longest and most expensive camp of his career.

Jack obviously never heard the term “retard strength”

1 Like

Whose the retard here though between Khabib and Conor? Khabib speaks like 6 languages and is clearly several levels ahead of McRetard both intellectually and in terms of physicality. Conor looks like he was born in a pond of some sort :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

f8036ac59bb73e076b56808c7270d2564475f5aa_2_690x388

6jJr3uvOY4Cyf1I2

When they fought the Lucky Charms guy was in full self destruct-o, douchebag mode and Khabib is an animal. He beats Conor every time, no matter the spot they meet in Conor McEmbarassment’s timeline.

1 Like

So , Conor does the best, or second best vs Khabib, but he’s shit. While Dustin and everyone else got raped in 2 rounds, but get a pass?

Conor definitly smashed a bird you liked

1 Like

Weird dude.

lol Conor didn’t do a damn thing in that entire fight or land a single meaningful blow. He didn’t do the best at shit. He only survived 4 rounds because Khabib wanted to torture and humiliate him.

Micheal Johnson did better than Conor ffs. Al Iaquinta did better.

1 Like

Do you think Khabib doesn’t get the same positions as Chad without the short notice/steroid gas tank failure?

Op do you find Khabib attractive? Sexually?

6 Likes

It’s not the bathtub itself, it’s the soup.

You absorb extra testosterone through all the semen in the water.

1 Like

Only won a round but you can’t see past khabibs nut sack.

You really need to let go of that PTSD of Conor’s balls slapping your gooch.

She turned you into a gay bath tub hand shandy participant.