Did Miesha screw Caraway?

A friend of mine told me that he got way over protective over her after a grappling tournament, or maybe before, I forget, but he came off really douchy. This must have been around like 07 or 08. I think my friend had lost to him and somebody he was hanging with might’ve been trying to talk to her, possibly Cejudo, not 100% sure. Either way Caraway came off like an asshole.

I knew Tara right around when she was starting off. I think she had just smacked the shit out of Shelby back then or was about to fight her. She was really funny and had a good way about her. I haven’t talked to her in years, and as much as I disagree with her politically and probably some other ways too, she’s always been brutally honest and never really cared what people thought of her. She was more interested in being a good fighter and winning.

2 Likes

Yeah. That was about the time UG’er kaitlin young kicked her face in.

1 Like

Caraway is a good fighter. Looks like he scored a hot chick -
Good for him

scoundrel

They are just normal sized dongs. Just look bigger because they are midgets.

This chick is 10x hotter than Meisha

1 Like

I’d just carry her around in one of these anytime we went out.

1 Like

Miesha was cheating on Bryan long before they broke up .

3 Likes

I remember when she showed up on TUF and her baby daddy to be was on it and everyone on here was saying that they were fuckin…this was before her and caraway officially split

2 Likes

We’re watching that season on the ufc twitch channel, you can see she was all about him.

1 Like

I don’t really blame her tbh

I’ll thank him for leaking all those nudes… Glorious… They HAD to be swingers

1 Like

Damn my exact type.
Good on him

Holy fuck if true. People get charged for shit like that these days.

1 Like

I heard she peed in his butt.

1 Like

Michelle Carter had to do 15 months in jail for that and she was a juvenile.

1 Like

Yeah, but she did way more than just say “kill yoursefl”.

Yep. So long ago now. Rip apollo.

Yeah that chick was egging him on telling him to do it iirc