did tommy the guido fight quigley?

Did this fight go down as scheduled last night?

There was mention in another thread that neither of them showed up.

This OSW guy never showed up...that dude extreme lied the whole time...not to be trusted!!!

lol

Tommy never gave me a number.
I informed Brandon that Tommy would not be fighting and that I had an alternate.
Brandon wasn't there.
I matched up two other fighters who fought one of the best fights of the night.
Tommy says he was there but made no introduction to me.
I am done with this but invite all serious inquiries for our next event, the Cinco de Mayo Fiesta de los Guerreros II on Saturday, May 6 at the Blue Note Nightclub in Columbia, MO!! This will be an ALL-AMATEUR event. However, as always, we will expect professional attitude and effort.
Powellsport@yahoo.com for info!!!

how did derrick ruffin do ?

Derek lost a decision to Jared Hamman but fought like a warrior! He was so exhausted after the fight we had to forcefeed him water and Gatorade for about an hour! The guy fought with tons of heart!!
It was the favorite fight of many in the crowd! :)
I would have him back ANY TIME!

cool. Hes been wanting to fight for a long time. Its good it went to a decision ! nothing like a baptism of fire !!!!

Mysteriously, the third reply in this thread is now gone, which was Tommy
The Guido stating "I was there."

Plot thickens!

"ALL-AMATEUR event. However, as always, we will expect professional attitude and effort"

Unless all the fighters are in the town the event takes place you are expecting guys to travel to your show. To give a Professional effort also requires they train. In short your asking guys to train, fight their guts out and pay for the honor.
Are you donating your profits from the gate to the local food shelter? Because if they are expected to fight for free it is fair to expect you to promote for free.

Honestly if your inviting guys like TTG you have very little interest in professional anything

thanks Jeff for clearing this up Good luck with ur future shows

Reilly,
In Missouri pro mma is ILLEGAL. I found a way to do amateur mma legally about 5 years ago. We are now well on our way to legalizing pro mma in Missouri.
The Director of the State Athletic Commission actually came to our show planning on this change to take place soon.
We do pay travel and hotel for fighters from out of town.
Thanks,
Jeff

NO show? What a tool!

"Mysteriously, the third reply in this thread is now gone, which was Tommy The Guido stating "I was there."
Plot thickens!"

I posted the 3rd or 4th reply on this thread last night, and it was also deleted after about an hour. I posted at 1:02 am, and it was gone by 2:15am.

WTF?

Deleted for trolling on a thread about the most proficient troll in UG history? Makes perfect sense to me.