Didn't brock

Just get his ass whooped by Cain, why Is he back in line for a shot again? Phone Post

Fairly dominant title run I think. I mean, love him or hate him, he did defend the title. Phone Post

Dana is making Chicken Salad out of Chicken Shit.

Chimonos Revenge - Dana is making Chicken Salad out of Chicken Shit.

Post of the week! VTFU

9/10 (needed pic/GIF of brock from TUF)

gracie barra - Just get his ass whooped by Cain, why Is he back in line for a shot again?

Just???? That was Oct of last year. Get out much?

LMAO!!! Chicken Salad indeed!

American_Ninja -
gracie barra - Just get his ass whooped by Cain, why Is he back in line for a shot again?

Just???? That was Oct of last year. Get out much?

Just meaning that was Brock's last fight too.... Phone Post

gracie barra - Just get his ass whooped by Cain, why Is he back in line for a shot again? Phone Post

Because he is a top UFC fighter and if he beats overeem he has earned it?

gracie barra -  Just get his ass whooped by Cain, why Is he back in line for a shot again? Phone Post

Not so long ago, newly defeated champions got an immediate rematch. 

I'm not even a fan of Brock and I know this thread is stupid.

gracie barra - Just get his ass whooped by Cain, why Is he back in line for a shot again? Phone Post

i actually saw that was like WTF??!!! too lol

No matter what Brock will always be one win away from a title shot.

Hell, he started his career in the UFC one win from a title shot.

Big nog just came off a HUGE win, he Should be there instead of brock Phone Post

HELWIG -  No matter what Brock will always be one win away from a title shot.

pretty much lol

Because hell lose anyway so bla can promise the world on brocks won Phone Post

gracie barra - Big nog just came off a HUGE win, he Should be there instead of brock Phone Post

Not even close.
And im a huge Big Nog fan.

Great win for Nog, but that one fight didnt warrant a title shot.

supersaiyan - 
HELWIG -  No matter what Brock will always be one win away from a title shot.

pretty much lol

Not only did he start off one win away. But a first round sub loss still left him 1 win away.

who would you rather see overeem fight?

Mir?  brock beat mir.  Carwin?  Brock beat carwin.  The only guy Brock lost to in his last 5 fights is currently the best HW in the world.

And if you have a problem with the winner of overeem/brock getting a title shot then please tell me who'd be more deserving than that individual?

MMALOGIC -  who would you rather see overeem fight?

Mir?  brock beat mir.  Carwin?  Brock beat carwin.  The only guy Brock lost to in his last 5 fights is currently the best HW in the world.

And if you have a problem with the winner of overeem/brock getting a title shot then please tell me who'd be more deserving than that individual?

Pretty much this. Overeem is "next in line" but he opted to fight instead of waiting around. If Brock beats the no.1 contender he should get his shot.