Diego has announced that he's done with Joshua Fabia

I assume reference to power of attorney just means his authorization to make certain decisions as his manager, etc.

I would be shocked if he had any authority on his banking. That would be even more insane.

3 Likes

Lol at everyone thinking they really parted ways…this is probably all another part of their charade.

And Fabia’s fast track career to MMA notoriety has been derailed!

I love how this is his response to anyone who posts something he doesn’t like.
“Delete this now motherfucker!”

Delete this now motherfucker https://t.co/GiV1ZjB3Nh

— Joshua Fabia (@JoshuaFabiaSOSA) May 20, 2021
1 Like

Fabia talks (and types) like a retarded 10th grader.

1 Like

Self-awareness level: Total asshole!

4 Likes

Jesus Loves You. Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.

1 Like

Haha. He’s got jokes too

3 Likes

I hope if he approaches Tony, Tony breaks him in half.

1 Like

odds that Diego is out TONS of money is now broke or soon to be?

1 Like

98%

7 Likes

I really feel for Diego, I know what it’s like to have someone come into your life during a difficult time when you feel like nobody else was there. And I know what it’s like when you find out that you were wrong about someone you trusted. I hope he can reconcile with the friends/family he said he let go over this deal with Fabia, and have some support for what he’s going through. Very fucked up and sad situation.

4 Likes

Now the next “hard truth” that he has to grasp is that he should be RETIRED!

3 Likes

Tony is the kind of guy that would have Fabia hanging upside down naked while he takes punches and kicks.

3 Likes

Better chronological context lol:

2 Likes

Is that Fabia in the mirror?

3 Likes

This?

Lmao

1 Like

Yeah this isn’t real, these guys are together forever type dudes. Real ride or die bitches lol.

2 Likes

Yup…they weren’t getting a sniff from any other promotions so they had to create this illusion

2 Likes