Diego showed some real heart...

You could see it through the cut. HEY YOOOOOOOO!

http://i47.tinypic.com/1j5c92.gif

all he really showed was a mean face

lol

hahahahaha +1

the mean face, the YES, all of his gimmicks are a joke. He got what he deserved...hundreds of stitches and a HUGE scar for talking shit.

Great win BJ !

I don't think there is another man that could take as many shots from BJ and not get KO'd or quit...BJ's first round attack set the pace for the whole fight and he dominated from start to finish...

I think that is the first headkick i've ever seen Penn throw.Props to Penn an mma legend and great,and props to Diego for not quiting even though he had nothing for him...

I think Diego needs to go back to Jacksons.I couldn't believe his corner tonight.

BJ Penn is the best LW in the world at the moment hands down..

This ^^

THE CACTUS KID - I don't think there is another man that could take as many shots from BJ and not get KO'd or quit...BJ's first round attack set the pace for the whole fight and he dominated from start to finish...

I think that is the first headkick i've ever seen Penn throw.Props to Penn an mma legend and great,and props to Diego for not quiting even though he had nothing for him...

I think Diego needs to go back to Jacksons.I couldn't believe his corner tonight.

BJ Penn is the best LW in the world at the moment hands down..

I know right?  With all the fucking "you need to push the pace, take him down now".  What would he have done if he would have gotten on the ground?  Idiots.

ranier wolfcastle -  all he really showed was a mean face

and suriving that barrage from BJ Penn where 95% of all fighters under 155 in the world would have been taken out righ then/there, never giving up over 4 rounds of getting beat up from the worlds best LW

he did