Din Thomas Seminar in Savannah GA

Come check out WEF Champ, UFC Vet and BJJ Blackbelt Din Thomas in Savannah, GA on September 27th at Champions Training Center. This will be a MMA seminar covering standing and ground tactics. Bring your gloves and prepare for great technique and a great work out.

For price & more information shoot me an email at championmuhsin@gmail.com

Muhsin Corbbrey

Champions Training Center

A seminar with Muhsin Corbbrey and Din Thomas would be amazing to promote in Thailand ;) Anyone in the area needs to make time in their schedule to attend this seminar. Great training

mmaphuketbanner

Very nice.

ttt for the homie, Din.

Thanks guys... Ray, I'll talk to Din about it asap. Hopefully I'll be back in Thailand late October.

Guys, if you are in the Southeast you should not miss this seminar. Din has a wealth of knowledge and is one of the most well rounded fighters to ever fight MMA. The Seminar is filling up quick. Get in before it is too late. We only have room for 20 people.

Muhsin

TTT for Din!

Din gives an awesome seminar!

ttt

Din Yero!

Din is the personification of "well rounded"!!! He really knows and understands the fight game. He's a pretty good rapper too.

ttt

TTT

do u think Din will be willing to show that dance he did after the Stephens fight, I'm interested if so. Also, it would be a pleasure to be put on my ass with another Din Thomas signature right hand, my face is yours for the bashing if u need a dummy for the seminar.

ttt

TTT