din's passing

Din dies in the gi!!! Proof that dying in the gi is better than dying no gi!!!

Great fight Din......Your title shot should be right around the corner.

i used to like him before that stupid fuckin obnoxious dance

"i used to like him before that stupid fuckin obnoxious dance"

then you hate all fighters because almost every single one of them have celebrated a victory in a way that can be considered obnoxious....

Karo....singing my judo throws are better

Alexander.........standing over his downed opponent

Rampage..........howling

Chuck...........doing his spread chest thingy

A. Silva.........dancing

V Silva..........doing his one leg hop around thingy

Tito.........gravedigger

I mean the list goes on. I suppose you dont like any of these guys either?

cartwheel and blowing kisses is the best

TTT... Can anyone post the fight...

Din was doing the tazer dance at the end of that fight!!

Din was impressive in this last fight, but did anyone see his supposed "win" over Clay Guida in Florida this January? Din sure was talking a lot of smack this week for barely squeaking by his January fight and then beating a UFC newcomer. He should have been a more respectful winner instead of running his mouth. Just my opinion.

I watched the google video highlight of Din and must say that I was impressed with his lateral movement. Specifically in the Serra fight he showed how much lateral movement can render takedowns ineffective.

Reminiscent of Anderson Silva's movement, imo.

3t for NIGETTO JIU JITSU!!!

my most impressive thread yet

i killed superman haha

later

"Din was impressive in this last fight, but did anyone see his supposed "win" over Clay Guida in Florida this January? Din sure was talking a lot of smack this week for barely squeaking by his January fight and then beating a UFC newcomer. He should have been a more respectful winner instead of running his mouth. Just my opinion. "

Hi Clay...

actually djones, a fighter screaming in victory like chuck or rampage do is ok with me, A. Silva's dance along with Thomas' and Tito's gravedigger shit is like spitting in your opponents face after beating him IMO

damn, maybe he should've taken Jeremy's arm with him. Could be some good bartering in the after life.

RIP DIN!!

Steak Knife,

Who the fuck made you the boss of what is or isn't ok to do as a celebration after a fight? Like Din or any other fighter out there gives a fuck about what you think.

Muhsin

I can't believe the mods here will allow "Din Thomas", whoever the fuck that is, to disrespect Din Thomas by posting open casket pictures of him.

djones-

I know both Guida and Thomas. Both are great guys and aggressive fighters. Simply stating it's not Din's turn for a title fight. Stating my opinion on a forum where that's allowed.

RIP

"djones-

I know both Guida and Thomas. Both are great guys and aggressive fighters. Simply stating it's not Din's turn for a title fight. Stating my opinion on a forum where that's allowed. "

For the record, I dont care who you know. Dont get your panties all bunched up. All I said was "Hi Clay".....it's a joke quit getting defensive...