Disappointed to learn that Dan Severn was in over 15 fixed/rigged fights

I just watched Lawler vs Covington while was in the gym. If that wasn’t a fucking work, then it’s never happened in the history of the sport. When Covington takes Lawler’s back and is just switching back and forth between arms, “threatening” to sink a RNC I literally stated laughing out loud and thought of this thread after the fight ended.

dude you have no idea what is worked lol

cool, thanks. the video maker made a number of errors in his reporting, I wouldnt take him on face value.

the fight footage is out there, Ive definitely seen it- but its been a while. IIRC Dan takes him down, gets side mount, and just lands shots from there. something like that

1 Like

Very interesting! did you hear that from Dan or Bart? it sounds at least plausible

Dan

1 Like

Yea that Frye - Jerome Le Banner fight was a total work!

This sucks. I was a huge fan of Severn back in the day.

You guys……

I just learned that Stone Cold Steve Austin may have been involved in some worked fights….

I can’t believe it. I used to be a huge fan :cry:

His fights with Debrah weren’t works.

2 Likes

PSH UNREAL

That does NOT pass the sniff test as a work

Lolll I know I know…but Vrill spoke of potential Pride and K1 works with Don…well he was one and done in K1, and that was nooo work lol.

Do you have a link to that being said??

And Thank You!

1 Like

Seems as though he fought SHANNON THE CANNON RITCH a couple times and they were discussed as questionable at the very minimum.

It was the post on the OG I was referring too.

Severn fought Shannon in.Hawaii (x1) if my memory serves me correctly

It’s not on his record because the promoter flipped out during the bout because it was an obvious work.

ANY promoter that booked Shannon and Severn deserved to have that done to them

You have to be a class A fucking idiot or waaay over your head in the position that you losses to expect anything different.

Imagine booking Travis Fulton and agreeing to have him drive his opponent to your event and not having a clue as to what is about to happen…

2 Likes

Oh, I thought this was an open forum with intelligent, knowledgeable members looking to share experiences along with insight. I see by your ‘00 join date and complete blowoff of my absolute softball of a discussion starter, you’re just another 50+ year old, douchebag, Uncle Ricco, has been that never amounted to anything.

Any tool that carries himself like Dan Severn is just that, a tool. He’s a human, there was money to be made, and the audience (comprised of beta cuck males afraid to challenge themselves) elevate faggots like Severn to another level. Be disappointed in yourself for fanboying over another grown man past the age of 13 lol

1 Like

Your insight and frequency of posts since you got back on has been a breath of fresh air. Much appreciated :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I am not falling for this…

I just read your above reply

No way am o letting my guard down

Ha ha ha