Dish, DirecTV & TWC won't air Shogun v Sonnen

Fox Sports 1 has not yet secured carriage deals with Dish Network, DirecTV and Time Warner Cable.

Dish, DirecTV & TWC have a combined total of 46 million subscribers.

This is a very serious problem. No one is going to see Shogun v Sonnen when Fox Sports 1 launches this coming Saturday.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2013/08/12/Media/FS1-Carriage.aspx?hl=fs1&sc=0

Interesting Phone Post 3.0

Dish and DirectTV have FOX Deportes, so technically they are showing Shogun vs Shael

I have Comcast so im good to go Phone Post

I love to watch the beautiful calming stream by my home Phone Post 3.0

Can only find the upcoming event listed on FOX DESPORTES the Spanish Channell on Comcast. Sat afternoon at 5 pm for 3 hr time slot.

What is name of existing channell which will become FOX SPORTS 1 ?? Cant find it . will it be on menu near ESPN in Sport Channells section?

Speed Channel is turning into FS1 and I have speed channel already on time warner.

fightsfan - Can only find the upcoming event listed on FOX DESPORTES the Spanish Channell on Comcast. Sat afternoon at 5 pm for 3 hr time slot.

What is name of existing channell which will become FOX SPORTS 1 ?? Cant find it . will it be on menu near ESPN in Sport Channells section?

In a recent interview, Chael himself actually said that the channel which will convert into 'Fox Sports 1' is called 'Speed'.

That's what I read in an article on mmajunkie, at least.

Holy fuck, another thread on this same topic?? How hard is it to scroll thru threads titles?

MartialArtsMixed - 

Speed Channel is turning into FS1 and I have speed channel already on time warner.

Might want to do a little research son.

Dish, Direct TV and Time Warner dont have a deal yet... but they can still finalize it by the end of the week.

if FS1 isnt in atleast 75m homes by launch day (meaning getting at least Dish and Direct TV) it's gonna be dissapointing.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2207094&page=1

RockMeAmadeus - Verizon Fios = Problem Solved
Quit posting this.

Jesus christ Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - 
RockMeAmadeus - Verizon Fios = Problem Solved
Quit posting this.

Jesus christ Phone Post 3.0

This, your preteen advice and solutions to problems are fucking idiotic, get a life.

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 

Only Dana would tell people who are worried they can't consume the product to "relax" smh

Dana - "Relax"

Yup, we're screwed. No ufc on fs1 for us

Who is dumb enough to give out such a stacked card on a channel so many million don't have? Awesome move dfw

AndersonThrewTheFight -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I have a buddy that works for Charter Communications and he said they won't be carrying FS1 as of yet either..........They better replay this card on fuel TV. I will also be getting rid of fuel TV once I do get FS1.