Do any White Americn fightrs train @ Blackzilians?

Or is that not allowed?

Seems to be more than just a team name so far... Phone Post

The Whitemericans Phone Post

That's racist... Phone Post

Who cares?

The Whitexicans.

Matt Mitrione all though in all honesty he blacker than Rashad in every way but colour. Phone Post

Lol jk their not white so they can't be racist. Phone Post

Shahanshah - lol.

like 3/4ths of the trainers are pale white guys

it was meant as a joke by Big Foot,and I have a feeling if he knew it would illicit as many years from white Americans as it seems to he would have picked a different name

Does BigFoot still trains there? If I am not mistaken he went to Team Nog.

"elicit"...yeah, I'm the dick that went there :)

The BadTeethEnglish. Up and coming. Phone Post

Nickoh -
Shahanshah - lol.

it was meant as a joke by Big Foot,and I have a feeling if he knew it would illicit as many years from white Americans as it seems to he would have picked a different name

That's annoying, I'd like to see him fight a few guys from there Phone Post

Nickoh - 
Shahanshah - lol.

Yeah he does someone posted a recent pic prior to the Brazil event with Bigfoot right in the middle.

No but all their coaches are white.

Bet there will be a lot of 'athleticism' at this camp Phone Post

What is with all the whining from American white guys over this? There's more than a few white fighters at Imperial Athletics.

Deaf Forever - What is with all the whining from American white guys over this? There's more than a few white fighters at Imperial Athletics.

White Americans go through a lot. They cant have white pride tattoos either. Phone Post

Yes.

Bendo should start a Blasian gym with Amerie as their ring girl.

I don't know the full list of fighters there, but I read that Matt Mitrione joined the blackzilions.  Miguel Torres joined them as well and he's Mexican-American.

ortman166 - Lol jk their not white so they can't be racist. Phone Post

Thi... Wait, what? Phone Post