Do coke/meth/Herb etc... the morning of your PPV..

and it is considered out of competition.

Pretty odd policy.

12 hours before your fight you can snort a horse and smoke some death and it is out of competition.

Wut?

Except no it's not Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - and it is considered out of competition.

Pretty odd policy.

12 hours before your fight you can snort a horse and smoke some death and it is out of competition.

Wut?

You would fail your drug test.

even if you fail

If it was 12 hours prior then it is out of competition.

Lol@op having no idea what he's talking about yet still being so confident in his nonsense Phone Post 3.0

You can really gauge the idiocy of the average OGer by how difficult it is for them to understand in competition versus out of competition no matter how many times it's explained Phone Post 3.0

T Bag - You can really gauge the idiocy of the average OGer by how difficult it is for them to understand in competition versus out of competition no matter how many times it's explained Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been reading those threads.
I guess I am wrong.

What is the cutoff time pre fight for doing "recreational " drugs?

T Bag - Lol@op having no idea what he's talking about yet still being so confident in his nonsense Phone Post 3.0

lol this

Great thread op. Great thread...

Def be coming back to see how it turns out :/ Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -
T Bag - You can really gauge the idiocy of the average OGer by how difficult it is for them to understand in competition versus out of competition no matter how many times it's explained Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been reading those threads.
I guess I am wrong.

What is the cutoff time pre fight for doing "recreational " drugs?
If you fail post fight test, it was in competition because was in system during fight.... Now 4 days before fight and your good Phone Post 3.0