do my homework and get a blue name

novaguy - While many species were eliminated from the area because of the polulation being killed by the fire, and prevented from returning due to lack of nutrition to sustain them, species such as the mole were able to burrow far enough underground to protect themselves from the fire, were able to find adequate nutrition to sustain themselves afterward, largely because of the lessened competition for food, and did so with with relatively little fear of predators, seeing as how most of them were destroyed by the fire.

Dude, he said grad school, not junior high... lol. Where did you goto school, Detroit or DC?

legit LOL

Son of Scott Ferrozzo - 
novaguy - While many species were eliminated from the area because of the polulation being killed by the fire, and prevented from returning due to lack of nutrition to sustain them, species such as the mole were able to burrow far enough underground to protect themselves from the fire, were able to find adequate nutrition to sustain themselves afterward, largely because of the lessened competition for food, and did so with with relatively little fear of predators, seeing as how most of them were destroyed by the fire.

Dude, he said grad school, not junior high... lol. Where did you goto school, Detroit or DC?

Gee Einstein, maybe I was sitting right next to you in school since apprently neither one of us actually did much reading..

At least I went back, read his first post, and in my second post admitted that it wasnt thorough..

Apparently, you didnt read either.. That, or you are just to stupid to comprehend the extreme complexities of my second response..

Hey, by the way, when is our class reunion????

easy kids. deep breath.

spong is about to fight on "it's showtime" and badr hari after that. tune in! before it's too late