Do people think Duffee is a chump?

this is what makes a champion IMO he has a chance to make history and I am rooting for him. regardless of the outcome if he goes in there and leaves it all his stock will rise tremendously.

<blockquote>Poopyface TomatoNose - <blockquote>AbsW - <blockquote>Jitsbaby - <blockquote>AbsW - <blockquote>Stinger22 - To say Todd Duffee isn't a top 25 Heavyweight is a joke.<br /><br />I sometimes wonder if MMA fans are retarded.</blockquote><br /><br />no need to wonder, most them are. Especially 99% of the 10'ers.<br /><br /><br />Duffee is no chump, just in over his head against The Reem. lol @ jitsbaby, what a douche.</blockquote><br /><br />Maybe he was a Sherdogger.<br /><br />The rankings are based on who they have fought, not who they could potentially beat....who on the top 25 has he beaten? <br />Does he have potential to be top 25, sure, but he cant be there without fighting someone in the top 25.<br />Just live Overeem hasnt faced anybody in the top 10, so how does he get up in the top 10? He also has potential to possibly be #2 or 3 but he isnt becuase he hasnt faced anybody.<br /><br />Just because I didnt start posting on this forum until this year doenst mean I havent been following mma for years. Please calm down, just because you started posting on this forum 10 years ago does not make your opinion any more valid than mine, nor does it mean you are more knollegable about mma, which I very highly doubt.<br />Thanks and good day.....<br /></blockquote><br /><br />Been following MMA for years but didnt know the UG existed, the fuck outta here!<br /><br /><br /></blockquote><br /></blockquote><br /><br /><br />hahahah, I haet to respond to stupiidity and will be done after this response....but you are saying that because I didnt start posting on here until recently means I had no idea about the UG. I guess I should have started posting here the minute I found out about the underground forums, otherwise that means Im not a true longtime mma fan.<br />Wow, you guys are classic. <br />

Poopyface TomatoNose - 
AbsW - 
Jitsbaby - 
AbsW - 
Stinger22 - To say Todd Duffee isn't a top 25 Heavyweight is a joke.

I sometimes wonder if MMA fans are retarded.

no need to wonder, most them are. Especially 99% of the 10'ers.

Duffee is no chump, just in over his head against The Reem. lol @ jitsbaby, what a douche.

Maybe he was a Sherdogger.

The rankings are based on who they have fought, not who they could potentially beat....who on the top 25 has he beaten?
Does he have potential to be top 25, sure, but he cant be there without fighting someone in the top 25.
Just live Overeem hasnt faced anybody in the top 10, so how does he get up in the top 10? He also has potential to possibly be #2 or 3 but he isnt becuase he hasnt faced anybody.

Just because I didnt start posting on this forum until this year doenst mean I havent been following mma for years. Please calm down, just because you started posting on this forum 10 years ago does not make your opinion any more valid than mine, nor does it mean you are more knollegable about mma, which I very highly doubt.
Thanks and good day.....

Been following MMA for years but didnt know the UG existed, the fuck outta here!

hahahah, I haet to respond to stupiidity and will be done after this response....but you are saying that because I didnt start posting on here until recently means I had no idea about the UG. I guess I should have started posting here the minute I found out about the underground forums, otherwise that means Im not a true longtime mma fan.
Wow, you guys are classic.