Do people think Duffee is a chump?

He practically KOd someone with a jab, then he literally destroyed someone for 12-13 straight minutes.

I think Super NNNNN is gonna destroy him, but that doesn't mean Duffee isn't a tough opponent.

How many people would've gotten KOd if they were in Russow's shoes?

I don't think he's a chump, but it's a pretty large stepup in competition.

No, but then again he is not a top 25 HW....he can possibly even beat Overeem but the fact that he is not tested and has not fought significant competition makes this a bad matchup for Overeem.
Overeem has to beat him to stay relevant, thought winning this fight really does nothing for him.
He wins, he beat another non ranked guy who he should have beaten.
He loses, he looks like the laughing stock of MMA after so much BS talk of him being top 10 possibly number 1 2 or 3, even though he's faced no top 10 guys.
Lose lose for Overeem, win win for Todd Duffee (He still gets a nice check if he loses, and everyone has him as the underdog anyway)

Don't think he's a chump at all.  Just find humor in the fact that Ubereem is fresh off K1, was ready for this fight, so he should be in top notch shape and good to go.  But it took them up til 2 weeks or less to find a challenger for their "title" fight.  I'm rooting for Duffman for sure, and would root for whoever they threw in there with Reem at this point.  Whoever stepped up gets props from me kind of a joke move on the orgs part tho.

They should of just given Reem the DREAM title as it's pretty obvious they're just trying to get the belt around his waist.  Would be epic if Duffee can fubar the DREAM HW division.

dumb fight for the reem to take, fighting a guy he should beat but has serious ko power, though people will forget the overeem recently fought 3 times in one night, so this will be his fourth fight inside a month lol. that guys got one hell of a schedule/work ethic going. could be a great thing if the ufc signs him, he seems willing to fight all the time

I respect the hell out of Duffee for taking this fight.

You also have to respect Reem for fighting an unranked, but still dangerous opponent, and giving fans something fun to watch.

Jitsbaby - No, but then again he is not a top 25 HW....

Name me 24 HW's above him.

Duffee's got a great future ahead of him. Overeem's just a bit too much too soon.

Not saying Duffee would assuredly win in a year or two, just that it would help his chances a hell of a lot.

Pugilist82 - 
Jitsbaby - No, but then again he is not a top 25 HW....

Name me 24 HW's above him.

1. Cain Velasquez
2. Fabricio Werdum
3. Fedor Emelianenko
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Junior Dos Santos
6. Shane Carwin
7. Frank Mir
8. Alistair Overeem
9. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
10. Antonio Silva
11. Josh Barnett
12. Brett Rogers
13. Brendan Schaub
14. Roy Nelson
15. Cheick Kongo
16. Andrei Arlovski
17. Ben Rothwell
18. Pedro Rizzo
19. Mirko Filipovic
20. Gabriel Gonzaga
21. Aleksander Emelianenko
22. Cole Conrad
23. Mike Russow
24. Tim Sylvia
25. Stefan Struve
26. Jon Madsen
27. Pat Barry
28. Matt Mitrione
29. Joey Beltran
30. Travis Browne
31. Todd Duffee

Stinger22 - To say Todd Duffee isn't a top 25 Heavyweight is a joke.

I sometimes wonder if MMA fans are retarded.

He would beat 15 or greater of the world Heavyweights....

....but based off of recent wins and overall career, he is not quite top 25.

no need to wonder, most them are. Especially 99% of the 10'ers.

Duffee is no chump, just in over his head against The Reem. lol @ jitsbaby, what a douche.

He would beat 15 or greater of the world Heavyweights....

....but based off of recent wins and overall career, he is not quite top 25.

AbsW - 

Duffee is no chump, just in over his head against The Reem. lol @ jitsbaby, what a douche.

The rankings are based on who they have fought, not who they could potentially beat....who on the top 25 has he beaten?
Does he have potential to be top 25, sure, but he cant be there without fighting someone in the top 25.
Just live Overeem hasnt faced anybody in the top 10, so how does he get up in the top 10? He also has potential to possibly be #2 or 3 but he isnt becuase he hasnt faced anybody.

Just because I didnt start posting on this forum until this year doenst mean I havent been following mma for years. Please calm down, just because you started posting on this forum 10 years ago does not make your opinion any more valid than mine, nor does it mean you are more knollegable about mma, which I very highly doubt.
Thanks and good day.....

Freezing Winds - duffee's only win in a real org is against fucking tim hague and that makes him awesome

some of you guys need to take overeem's dick out of your fucking mouth once in a while

at least i nuthug fighters who are actually worth a fuck

This post completely epitomizes what is wrong with this forum.

Jitsbaby - 
AbsW - 

The rankings are based on who they have fought, not who they could potentially beat....who on the top 25 has he beaten?
Does he have potential to be top 25, sure, but he cant be there without fighting someone in the top 25.
Just live Overeem hasnt faced anybody in the top 10, so how does he get up in the top 10? He also has potential to possibly be #2 or 3 but he isnt becuase he hasnt faced anybody.

Just because I didnt start posting on this forum until this year doenst mean I havent been following mma for years. Please calm down, just because you started posting on this forum 10 years ago does not make your opinion any more valid than mine, nor does it mean you are more knollegable about mma, which I very highly doubt.
Thanks and good day.....

Been following MMA for years but didnt know the UG existed, the fuck outta here!

Freezing Winds - duffee's only win in a real org is against fucking tim hague and that makes him awesome

some of you guys need to take overeem's dick out of your fucking mouth once in a while

at least i nuthug fighters who are actually worth a fuck

i find it funny Passing Wind only nuthugs fighters who are worthy of a fuck. LOLsss

AbsW - 
Jitsbaby - 
AbsW - 

Maybe he was a Sherdogger.

Thanks and good day.....

Been following MMA for years but didnt know the UG existed, the fuck outta here!

I'm going to kick back while this longtime mma afficianado drops some more knollege on us.

I like Duffy but he should take on silva first he is not ready Phone Post

Pure - I'm going to kick back while this longtime mma afficianado drops some more <i><b>knollege</b></i> on us.

knollege is powa!