Do they check for HGH in MMA?

anyone know?

Toronto doesnt test for that.. GSP is safe.. OH WAIT

Why you suspect someone? Phone Post

Why would they?

Tender Branson AKA Tendo - Why would they?

if they check for steroids it seems like a logical next step..

chokeyou -

Its not that simple. It can only be detected a few days directly after injection and requires a specific nanotrap method that is very expensive Phone Post

Diaz fan I presume?

usual suspects doing all the crying.

Welcome to the UG

shallowkal - 
chokeyou -

Its not that simple. It can only be detected a few days directly after injection and requires a specific nanotrap method that is very expensive Phone Post

great post..

shallowkal - 
chokeyou -

This

shallowkal -
chokeyou -

Agreed, very expensive, time consuming also. I believe it was during the Athens games that HgH detection (crude at the time) was first used. Blood samples are taken, these can be stored and used for prosecution 8yrs afterwards if so needed. Phone Post

SO... WHY are guys getting popped for traditional steroids if HGH is so undetectable?

chokeyou - SO... WHY are guys getting popped for traditional steroids if HGH is so undetectable?

HGH is far more expensive. Probably hard to find legit sources. So many fakes out there. I'm sure thou, these TRT docs would be able to "legitimise" some HGH for clients.... Phone Post

BzGrappla - Toronto doesnt test for that.. GSP is safe.. OH WAIT

Toronto is in Ontario... Montreal is in quebec.... Phone Post