Do they make grips to change barbell bench press to natural grip barbell bench press

it’s $2,000 for 100m fresh umbilical cord stem cells over the border

fix your shoulder

Thanks everyone.

For everyone commenting to fix my shoulder, I don’t think it can be fixed, or at least I’m not willing to take that risk, again.

I was told a couple different things by doctors years ago, but what I was finally told is that the part of my biceps that runs up through my shoulder joint was getting pinched and needed to be moved a little bit.

So I had an operation to do that.

It made my shoulder worse. I wish to gawd I never had the operation.

So you can see why I am loathe to go back to a doctor and potentially let them cut on me any more - l fear if they cut on me more they’d make it so bad I can’t even lift at all.

If anyone knows about these kinds of shoulder injuries I’m all ears. :frowning:

I figure a device what I am looking for would not exist, too difficult to make as some of you pointed out. :frowning:

You are retard, ofc doc will say you need surgery, its money laundry, and you have to rly try find anyone who had “successful” surgery

I heard a story about a guy who needed surgery, they would remove two ribs above chest LOL and few muscles, long story short he found physiotherapist that fixed all his shoulder/neck related problems

Fix your poor technique, plenty of guys who bench 250kg and has no shoulder problems

And there is a lot of guys who avoid benching cuz their poor technique creates pain, then they do similar exercises pain free but standing etc, mostly you have a weak link in your core, etc…

1 Like
1 Like

You probably know this guy

1 Like

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/strength-accessories/landmines/neutral-grip-viking-press-landmine-handle-v2/400304.html

Not to be a titan shill or anything lol

But I was using this tonight, if you can do a landmine setup you can use that

That is for rows n shit dude, not barbell bench. :frowning:

I’m not suggesting surgery. I would avoid that too. Gotta be some Physio therapy that can help though. Just a suggestion

1 Like

This guy is great

1 Like

indeed

That’s a viking press handle, you don’t row with it fool

It’s a standing push, a cross between pushing someone and overhead press

Stem cells aren’t a surgery, they’re a series of injections into affected/damaged areas. Supposed to work incredibly well to promote healing of torn/damaged ligaments & muscle groups.

start it slowly, shoulder maybe be a bit forward and higher then the pain free shoulder, fix your back muscles, lats
body heals in correct movement
and surgeries doesn’t fix shit

1 Like

OP you’re the perfect candidate for a shit ton of umbilical cord stem cells

id goto san diego for 5 days an get daily fresh 100m cell injections if i were you

500m cells can fix a lot of shit

$15k to get your shoulder back ain’t bad

I got a guy if you need help, dm me