Do we really need USADA?

its cost us many fights

What will happen when we learn how much steroids and HGH help the body recover from brain trauma? (Probably)

unethical to disallow their use imo  

Holy shit. Stop saying it’s bad for athletes’ health. Athletes would all be healthier if they were on PEDs.

Yes we do

Pierre St-George -

"Look at what steroids did to it"

Whats going on here?

If anything, they need to make the punishments more harsh, to deter fighters from using. Pretty soon fighters will realise its not worth the risk.

Yes,we need USADA otherwise it is chaos

Its needed. Otherwise where does it

end? They wear gloves for a reason and have safety rules. The steroid ban is the same thing. We saw Bigfoot take ungodly shots from Mark

Hunt because he was geared up to his eyeballs. Vitor the same. What does that do to their brains?

These guys on the flip side of that will hit harder and be stronger and could

end up killing someone. We need a level playing field not one with steroid supermen/women and ordinary clean atheletes.

For health and recovery of injuries like Anderson’s leg however I endorse that.

Well the thing is, it's ruined a lot of good fights..it's given fighters long suspensions..it would be one thing if Usada was able to make the sport 100% clean but it hadn't..instead, it catches the not so strict or intelligent ped users...guys are still using peds so I'm not sutra if Usada is hurting the sport more than helping it..

Watching Ubereem and Trt Vitor was amazing but look at them now..Anderson Silva is now a huge question mark ..

Soul Gravy - Holy shit. Stop saying it's bad for athletes' health. Athletes would all be healthier if they were on PEDs.

Ehh not sure if serious..

MidnightStroll -

Yes,we need USADA otherwise it is chaos

The UFC was not 'chaos' pre-USADA. All the fighters did whatever they wanted and no one much cared. 

That was until Ariel Helwali and others started whining about steroids and we all thought it was important for fighters to be clean.

Then USADA came in and started ruining fights I wanted to see. I thought I wanted to see clean fighters, now, I realise I don't care if they shoot Bane's blood into their eyeballs just as long as there are good fights.

GOREILLAMAN - I love when people blame USADA instead of, I don't know, the people cheating.
This
Snapper_Winner - 

I thought I was pleased about USADA coming in and making sure everyone was clean...

And then everyone was popping for this n that and fights I wanted to see were getting scrapped.

Anderson Silva vs Kelvin Gastelum has been scrapped TWICE because of USADA

Now I realise I coudn't care less if fighters smoke cyrstal meth on the way to the cage as long as we get some exciting fights.

Could USADA just pretend to test the fighters? Take their sample and on the way home throw it out of the window and knock off early instead of testing it.

let’s pretend for a second it’s not BECAUSE of USADA but because stupid fighters are using illegal drugs. It’s like I got a DUI last night because that fucking cop pulled me over NOT because I was drunk as FUCK.

The problem is not the company that is trying to set the fair standard but the fighters who cheat. It’s not difficult to understand

kungfugrip -
Snapper_Winner - 

I thought I was pleased about USADA coming in and making sure everyone was clean...

And then everyone was popping for this n that and fights I wanted to see were getting scrapped.

Now I realise I coudn't care less if fighters smoke cyrstal meth on the way to the cage as long as we get some exciting fights.

Could USADA just pretend to test the fighters? Take their sample and on the way home throw it out of the window and knock off early instead of testing it.

let’s pretend for a second it’s not BECAUSE of USADA but because stupid fighters are using illegal drugs. It’s like I got a DUI last night because that fucking cop pulled me over NOT because I was drunk as FUCK.

The problem is not the company that is trying to set the fair standard but the fighters who cheat. It’s not difficult to understand

BJ Penn received a suspension for using an IV. A suspention for using an IV to deliver, into his blood stream, SALINE SOLUTION.

Thank god USADA cracked down on that one so we dont have fighters jacked up on SALINE SOLUTION.

ons ear - 
Soul Gravy - Holy shit. Stop saying it's bad for athletes' health. Athletes would all be healthier if they were on PEDs.

Ehh not sure if serious..

Of course I am. Feel free to offer an alternative opinion.

kungfugrip -
Snapper_Winner - 

See the thing about illegal drugs is you can still use cocaine  or many other harmful substances until  a couple of days before the fight and USADA doesn’t test for that because it is considered recreational substance not a performance enhancer. 

I think USADA would be a great idea if they focused on the PED’s that state athletic commissions already test for such as testosterone and  anabolics. Everything else such as not beeing able to drink more than the equivalent of two cups of coffe before a fight seems ridiculous, it’s so obvious it’s a control mechanism either that or an inept dog and pony show.

when Penne got suspended recently for DHEA an over the counter product that is not an anabolic, it does not mask another substance it has no potential for abuse.  That’s  not the equivalent of getting busted driving drunk to me that’s like rinsing your mouth with mouthwash then getting pulled over, made to take a breathilizer test and getting a DUI because the machine registered the presence of alcohol. 

Some PED’s absolutely make people healthier that’s why physicians prescribe them, they assist injuries and illnesses.

Snapper_Winner -
kungfugrip -
Snapper_Winner - 

BJ Penn received a suspension for using an IV. A suspention for using an IV to deliver, into his blood stream, SALINE SOLUTION.

Thank god USADA cracked down on that one so we dont have fighters jacked up on SALINE SOLUTION.

lol