Do with this what you will......

In Phone Post

Dammit!!! First the Lang thread then Barvo now this?!!? I cant keep doing this. These faker threads are going to consume me........

Im in

Where do these guys get the balls? this isn't 1980 where you can claim to have fought kumite death rules and shit ,now people can call somebody and have this shit verified.

What's sad is these people aren't even fighters........this billy mitchel guy fights like a bitch.......12 years experience? are you fucking serious? I would teach that guy shit.....

I thought he had a better record than the one listed.  Wasn't Billy Mitchell like 1320-0 in Pac Man competition ? ? ?

Oh shit... there goes the rest of my week.....

"This class is taught by Chris Schmitt who is under Royce Gracie!"

Under him getting arm barred? That's the only way that sentence makes sense. MY GOD THIS ENGLISH IS HARD.

These guys are unreal. Opening their own gym on fictitious merits...

I can't believe this link has been glossed over: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=1670079&page=1

AlexWysocki says he coaches there. Alex Wysocki logged in today. Has he got anything to say on this?

in it to win it. Here we go again.

I'll vouch for alex. Ive been in the gym. I also have spent alot of mat time with Alex(not in this place). his affiliation with this joint is loose at best. Alex is a ton of things,but this type of jobber he isnt.

Alex,I got a phone call about their website going up,and that was about all the Billy Mitchell I could take. Im tired of hearing about their "bad ass wrestling coach" and saying no, its not me.

NarlyPersianDude - I am impressed by Vinitrex, dude lost his first 2 ammy fights but tko, but is 3-0 as a pro, with all submissions.

I dont mean this to point out his losses, what I am trying to do is compliment him, he has showed a true love for the sport. He has obviously improved and two comeback from not winning a ammy fight and being finished, to then getting 3 wins to start off his pro career is a very awesome thing. You dont learn about people when they are doing fantastic, you learn about them when they are going through the hard times and doing it on the run.

I have not met this guy, but looking at what he accomplished I can say he is a person of tremendous resolve. Which is a great trait, among others people have. Inspiring.

hey thanks man......but, thats not my am record. I was 4-2 as an am. all wins coming in alabama and tennesee before mma was sanctioned there. The story sounds cool though huh? I won 3 of those fights on skip and sally halls shows.one in tennessee with something johnathan ivey was helping out with.all had pro rules at the time.

whats cool about that? its legit lol.no fake fights,no fake names. and the 2 losses i got pretty much tooled.

In

AlexWysocki - Lol, I coached there 5 months ago for about 3 weeks. You'll notice I'm not on the instructors page, nor am I pictured or mentioned on the website or facebook page. Quit trying to throw me under the bus, I'm not the one making these claims nor do I have any ties to this school and haven't since long before that website was published.

Woah there, nobody is throwing you under the bus.

The words "I don't coach there anymore" clear you completely. I was more looking for you to defend (or condemn) these people, who you clearly know (or knew, it seems).

No need to be so emotional, nobody is following you around from thread to thread. Mr Henson linked your thread on page one where you claimed to coach there.

Why did you leave? Did you find out they were not what they claimed.

AlexWysocki - I you look on the OG you'll find that mr henson was indeed following me from thread to thread calling me a "fraud" and "faggot" etc.

Was he? What a dickhead, you're quite right to be pissed off then.

Back on topic, he never claimed a 74-3 record while you were there but did he claim any record at all?

Is he claiming he had 70 pro fights in the last 5 months?

in

Subbed. Phone Post

Subbed. Phone Post

Sub'd. Why do people feel the need to lie with such reckless abandon? At least make it believable...

wysocki has nothing to do with this

ttt