Do you really think the people who run combat sports are not going to fix big fights to make millions?

OP is a moron.

Jake Paul would beat any MMA fighter at or near his weight in a boxing match.

He’s gonna KO Tommy Fury.

Something about this matchup makes me think Tommy will do better than people may be expecting of him, may be wrong though. Jake isn’t necessarily technically impressive, it’s his power that makes up for his novice tendencies and he’s finally fighting someone his size.

I am retired. I travel. I don’t ever have to work a job again. lol

That’s why i don’t need to bet on fights. I haven’t bet on a fight in forever. There are better ways to make guaranteed money.

Keep hating loser. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course he will KO Tommy Fury, he paid for that right! He deserves it. If you are paying millions for a guy to take punch, he better take it with a smile! :wink:

The_Immortally_Dumb started drinking early today. This may be one of the most uniformed and moronic posts I’ve seen on the UG in a while.

OP is Tommy Fury really that good of an actor?

He seems quite pumped up for a man who is about to throw a fight against Jake.

If it came out the UFC is fixing fights they can close their business. Not a good bet imo no matter how sure you are that no one would notice

No. I’d take the money and tell the truth anyways

See, it’s easy for you to say that now cause you’re a nobody on the internet. But everything changes when you are actually offered life changing money. You’re never going to be in that position to be offered anything. Also, I’m pretty sure you have to sign an NDA just to get into a room and talk.

You’d end up in jail…and having to give the money back in fines and legal fees…

2 Likes

Waste of time. They just can’t understand that fixing fights is a very serious crime cause people bet. They just wanna believe in conspiracy nonsense

mic drop

HSBC bank laundered almost a billion dollars of drug money and they paid a small fine to tell investigators to fuck off, and you still call anything that does not match your world view “conspiracy nonsense”

that’s why you’re a small ant in this world of corruption and chess moves, you will never be anything more than an NPC

No. I’m a small ant cause I’m lazy. We all can’t be big ants like you.
Let’s say I’m a brain damaged fighter that’s offered big $ to lose to a star.
Few years later…like most fighters I’m probably broke. You really think I wouldn’t tell Dana that I’m gonna go public that I was told to lose if he doesn’t give me more?
If 3 people know about a crime there’s no way doesn’t get out.
People talk, they tell their wives and they brag to their pals.
Nothing stays quiet

Fight fixing has been going on forever, the raging bull Jake LaMotta famously took a dive against billy fox
The mob cleaned up then he got a title shot

1 Like

Just look at the Volk Islam fight
The bookies stood to loose big if Volk won.
Were the judges paid off?

How does someone fix the nfl? I mean what if the team supposed to win drops the crucial passes? Granted I didn’t watch the video but I still feel entitled to say it’s dumb

do you know how contracts work?

if you break an NDA of a major entity you can be sued to poverty and lose all the money that they originally gave you and then some