Do you really think the people who run combat sports are not going to fix big fights to make millions?

no islam won that fight

volk did very well, but he had his back taken for a good amount of time in that fight and he also got hit with good shots as well

probably the truth

of course sports are rigged

interesting

we know boxing was rigged for a long time, how many big organizations and promoters went down from that?

Iā€™m not being sarcastic just a genuine question

all part of the show buddy

the point of all of this is to convince US

They canā€™t legally document a payoff to throw a fightā€¦No NDA

1 Like

They can create an NDA just for people to get in a room and talk.

Also, you are underestimating how far up the corruption goes. We are talking millions and millions of dollars here man. Every single year. The right people are paid off, and everything goes to plan.

But in order to litigate the content of the NDA would have to be admitted into evidence in order to prove a breechā€¦

2 Likes

Everyone is in the pocket if not they not in the game, lol at somebody scared to fix a fight
It can be in many levels, weight cut cheating, drugs allowance, ring size, actually verbal agreement taking it easy (dive) etc etcā€¦
Not saying all the fights are fixed, but its happening 100% ,get your heads out of sand

Is just me or somehow Zuffa become saint company? That is literally a mob :joy: yes they sold ufc and this shit continuous, on even more levels

THANK YOU!!!

But heā€™s not a professional actor though is he?

Seems too good to be fake it looks to me like he is feeling the pressure and itā€™s getting to him hence why he was almost barking like a dog at one point.

If you ā€œran combat sportsā€, and were producing billions, would you risk it to steal millions? If so, youā€™re likely a lot dumber than the people ā€œrunning combat sportsā€. Who knows. It would seem that they would not risk ruin to play with play money, but diseased people do nonsensical things all the time. Itā€™s very likely certain we will/could never know.

There certainly are a lot of agenda driven noisemakers on UG, though, who are looking to convince people that the fix is in. Why would that be?

1 Like

If fights are fixed, itā€™s through matchmaking. Company men and the such getting handpicked opponents etc. It still boggles my mind the list of people DC didnā€™t fight at HW.

why is it so hard for you to believe that they are actually fixed, period?

1 Like

I was right once again

Yea but if someone has the ability to ruin the ufc saying he was told to throw the fight what is to stop him saying
ā€œIā€™m broke Dana so Iā€™m gonna violate my NDA, and admit it all, unless u it me 200 millionā€.
Dana would lose everything, and heā€™d go to prison so heā€™d be forced to keep it quiet,
So it wouldnā€™t come out.
If Dana said
ā€œyou canā€™t cause the NDA would get u suedā€ the guy just need say
ā€œBut u would go to prison and u have more to lose that me so you will pay me.ā€

When someone poor has leverage to bring both himself and someone very rich down, the rich guy will pay,

And youā€™re seriously saying someone wouldnā€™t violate an NDA cause heā€™d get sued after he already fixed a fight which is highly illegal??

Lol an NDA documenting illegal activity is the type of crackpot idea only TS could come up with.

Let it goā€¦

1 Like