Do you think Nate and Chandler happens?

Nate wins this late

1 Like

I think Chandler mixes his wrestling in too much. Chandler by UD after gnp and wall n stall. Or like you said, Nate finishes him late. Ill bet the underdog.

unfortunately No. The UFC didnt make the Dustin vs Nate fight even though both fighters were calling for it and the fans were hyped about it. Its obvious Dana wants to ice out Nate to give Conor the best chance at a W

1 Like

I can’t see it actually happening.

170 is kinda silly but I’d watch

honestly, I think this fight for Nate might be one of his most winnable fights…Nate at 170 can take those shots and will never get tired. I could see a late sub or even winning the stand up if he wanted to strike and can defend takedowns.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN OVER ANY OTHER MATCH UP FOR THESE GUYS. PERFECT FIGHT.

I hope Chandler turns it down just so Nate can have a taste of his own medicine

Nate will out strike him early to win round 1 then chandler will hold him down in rounds 2 and 3 to win the decision

No one wants to see that lol. Stop putting the Diaz boys against wrestlers that’s the worst matchup you can make

This matchmaking shit is so easy for Nate. Give him Masvidal 2, McTapper 3, Dustin, Stephen Thompson or Vicente Luque FFS

1 Like

If Chandler wants the belt he should be fighting Porier or Islam / Dariush. Even a Gathje rematch

But I guess Conor or Nate big names, money fights and fun for fans

1 Like

umm, Chandler called him out first my dude…if anything Nate is giving midget mike a chance.

Ahh yes I see that now. I’m surprised Chandler would even want that fight. I think Nate-Tony would be a great fight to make except for Tony needing another long delay