DO YOU THINK NICK IS JUST.....

Saying things such as, "I'll take the ass whooping" for the obvious reason, a HUGE payday?

OR, do you think he's saying that to disguise his true intentions. To fool GSP into thinking that Diaz's desire is for other reasons than actually fighting him.

Nick Diaz is a man of few words, riddles if you will. I also think he is quite clever when it comes to business. But one things for certain, Nick we be there to fight whatever rge reward. Phone Post

Weed is a helluva drug.

I think he is saying it as "Everyone thinks I am gonna get my ass whooped, I'll show them, I'll go in there, whip GSPs ass and go get my money".

Diaz is one hell of a psychic Phone Post

WHY DONT YOU TUNE IN AND FIND OUT??

Diaz better show up this time. Phone Post

Lol my highness overshadowed my vocabulary at times in that op... none the kess , I think nick is just playing a little bit of both fields. He dislikes Georges. Loves dineros. 1+1=2.

Oh and thanks for the VDs anons, must hate the 209 I guess..... Phone Post

None the less××× Phone Post

Anderson P Sonnen - 

None the less××× Phone Post

:)

I think he was just at a loss for words. Saying the only reason he's getting the fight is because everyone wants to see him lose. And this quote was over a year ago after he beat BJ. I'm a Diaz fan (not a nuthugger), and I realize this is a tough fight for Nick. GSP's lay n' pray style is rough for a Nick that hasn't fought an elite wrestler in a long time. In fairness I will add I always root against GSP, but this will be better as nick is one of my favorite fighters.

Either way War 209 Phone Post

OFC - I think he was just at a loss for words. Saying the only reason he's getting the fight is because everyone wants to see him lose. And this quote was over a year ago after he beat BJ. I'm a Diaz fan (not a nuthugger), and I realize this is a tough fight for Nick. GSP's lay n' pray style is rough for a Nick that hasn't fought an elite wrestler in a long time. In fairness I will add I always root against GSP, but this will be better as nick is one of my favorite fighters.

Either way War 209 Phone Post

Indeed. So how exactly do you see it playing out? Phone Post

I honestly believe Nick has the ability to inflict damage while they are standing. GSP's gonna get a few takedowns in the fight too, and will always have a safe top game that doesn't really punish the bottom fighter. Diaz will remain active and I could see him getting in some great opportunistic positions later in the fight. This is a fight Diaz needs to finish GSP in as I don't see him winning by decision; not because of a judging bias, but because they will be tough rounds to score like Condit vs GSP round 3. That round saw Condit drop GSP and have him in a bad way, yet GSP still won the round off of his 2 takedowns. Condit stayed on the ground to long trying to get fancy with his subs from bottom. Diaz has better sub game then Condit. My prediction is Diaz subs GSP in round 4, this will come from Diaz connecting with enough shots. As GSP attempts to "weather the storm" Diaz will get a sub. Phone Post

OFC - I honestly believe Nick has the ability to inflict damage while they are standing. GSP's gonna get a few takedowns in the fight too, and will always have a safe top game that doesn't really punish the bottom fighter. Diaz will remain active and I could see him getting in some great opportunistic positions later in the fight. This is a fight Diaz needs to finish GSP in as I don't see him winning by decision; not because of a judging bias, but because they will be tough rounds to score like Condit vs GSP round 3. That round saw Condit drop GSP and have him in a bad way, yet GSP still won the round off of his 2 takedowns. Condit stayed on the ground to long trying to get fancy with his subs from bottom. Diaz has better sub game then Condit. My prediction is Diaz subs GSP in round 4, this will come from Diaz connecting with enough shots. As GSP attempts to "weather the storm" Diaz will get a sub. Phone Post

I agree with all of this. Although I see it GSP via UD, I see Nick being GSPs toughest fight as well. Phone Post

He didn't say this recently, right? I mean are you saying that he thought this out from way back at the Penn fight? I'm a huge Diaz fan but he probably has a hard time figuring out if "puff, puff, pass" applies when there is less than 3 people in the bong circuit.

Before the 209 descends upon me with great vengeance and furious anger.......I've always been a Nick Diaz fan, I've met and had conversations with him and I will be rooting for him against GSP. Phone Post

Yea just to clear the air, I didn't mean to implicate that this quote was recent. Just relevant, so close to the fight, Phone Post

The Penn v Diaz fight is "so close" to the coming fight with GSP? Phone Post

No him speaking of fighting GSP is relevant to the actual upcoming fight Phone Post

I think Nick is being real...Either I whoop hs ass or he whoops mine.

Whatever the case, WAR 209 Phone Post

If the Shields GSP shows up, could be a baaaad night for him. Anything else is probably a bad night for Nick.