DOCTOR CONFIRMS BROKEN ARM

Good Job, Herb!

It was time to stop the fight and it was Tim`s own fault for letting himself get in that position in the first place by having no respect for Mir and believing all the hype about himself. It is good to see a real sub and not just attempts every now and then anyway.

"HE DIDN'T TAP! End of story."

Neither did Royler against Sak... I think the idea is the ref is supposed to watch out for fighters saftey and has along with the doctor the last call.

I believe the Bolander/Jackson fight was stopped over a locked out armbar, no tap. Jackson was furious, but McCarthy said "I can't let him break your arm, Kevin". Refs discretion, I'm cool with it. And in this case, no reasonable ref would allow the fight to continue. It wouldn't matter who was in there, they would have stopped it when they saw that. Just my two cents.

We are trying to STAY on PPV you idiots!

Not get kicked off again.........

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Bolander/Jackson ios a great example. Jackson got caught. He may not have felt like it was inescapeable, but it clearly was. BJM saved him from a potentially severe arm injury. I don't blame Kevin. I don't blame Tim for not tapping. Adrenaline can be a weird thing.Maybe I'll tell my punching a guy with a F'ed up hand story sometime. I'm not proud of it, but it is an illustration of poor judgement with an injury.

Good stoppage.

jackson actually tapped to bolander. this has been confirmed.