Does anyone know if Neace won???

Early stoppage IMO.  Neace can fight with one arm.  He fights with no brain all the time.  Is there an athletic commission I can protest to?

Who is A Credible Source?  Seems like a possum headed fuck.  Reveal your true identity or face my wrath...and by wrath I mean I'm going to rape you. 

I haven't quite decide who I am yet.

If you have any good ideas you should let me know.

i like dustin..met him on ohio over a year ago when you were in town with camp at the diamond club in a ohio.... of recent in the last few months i know he has up some up an downs in the cage..he has lost two of my teammates outa cleveland strongstyle...anyway what im saying i dont know u real well buy any means...but id say take some time space out ur fights it seems like your fight like every two weeks. soon enought that catch ups up with anyone now matter how much of a beast your are...i understand the money etc..but you dont gota make these prmoters happy fighting anyone an everyone..take some time do what you gota do train however you gota train...dont be mena to to be rude just think yor a good dude an wana see ya do well...

Brian "the Predator" Rogers

^ ^ ^ This guy has a point.

Who said you could speak, Mouth!

Master Shredder - 

Scott Blevins by armbar

I called it!

Fabes - Wait a second.That's not what I'm hearing.Or did I get bogus info.?No you didn't. The spider armbarred him quick. (Jared still has the web on his head. (Didn't get knocked off like you predicted).Not as good a fight as I thought, But Neace should be proud of himself. He'll be back. Tough guy's always come back. Looking forward to seeing him fight in the future.

Dustin Neace comes in shape, ready to fight. I like the kid, and he's a great addition to any show!

bigraydaddy - Fabes - Wait a second.That's not what I'm hearing.Or did I get bogus info.?No you didn't. The spider armbarred him quick. (Jared still has the web on his head. (Didn't get knocked off like you predicted).Not as good a fight as I thought, But Neace should be proud of himself. He'll be back. Tough guy's always come back. Looking forward to seeing him fight in the future.

Well congrats to Jared.  My fight predictions are usually right 50% of half the time.

Dustin is a good guy. I hope he's ok.

Like I said in the other thread, the next time they fight, I expect a war. BIG PROPS to all the guy's who stepped in the ring last night. LOL @ "My fight predictions are usually right 50% of half of the time". RAY

hard to understand unless you were there, but it was an exciting 31 seconds.