Does Jorge Masvidal have a chance against Gilbert Burns?

Yeah he could. He also had two knockdowns in the Chimaev fight and should have won the decision

Take away a flying knee that he could never land again and a cut stoppage on somebody who cuts easily and Masvidal hasn’t done shit in like 4 years. Burns is overrated but doesn’t go away easily at all, worst kind of match up for Masvidal.

He’s a professional fighter in the UFC so he has a chance. I’d say approximately chance of other journeyman, Nathan Diaz, beating Chimaev – slim.

This so much, I think Giblert is better everywhere just needs to focus on grappling and frustrating Masvidal (against the cage) who used to be an excellent boxer.

Dude he went 4-0 after going to 170 then knocked down prime Usman and gave him all he could handle. Had a banger with Khamzat. Ourstruck Thompson. Ran through the toughest SoB on the roster in Magny. He’s cashed in every fight he’s had at 170, not underperformed a single time.

3 Likes

only fight he under performed was against Usman,.But I think hes about to be on a roll.

Careful, buddy! There will always be only one Giblert and it ain’t Burns.