Does Rockhold gas in 3 rounds?

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Bisping was dropped with a knee less then four months ago let us not forget Phone Post 3.0
True, are you stating this to assume that Bisbing is still affected by this strike? Phone Post 3.0

wormiwalkinstik -
Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Bisping was dropped with a knee less then four months ago let us not forget Phone Post 3.0
True, are you stating this to assume that Bisbing is still affected by this strike? Phone Post 3.0
No that his brain got essentially shut off fairly recently and he would of had more time off if not getting the call Phone Post 3.0

El Toro Tino -
tommyNOfilter - I see an upset coming. Luke is full of hubris. SN bet 1 year anyone?
I've got bisping Phone Post 3.0
If no one takes it I'm down Phone Post 3.0
Watch him, he's a shark when it comes to this sort of stuff.

:-( Phone Post 3.0

Luke finishes inside 3.

Luke is going to defeat Michael easily. Bisping is good everywhere, but not great anywhere. He doesn't even have a real punchers chance. 

Luke tired early in the weidman because weidman has more of a grinding wrestling style. Also it wasn't confirmed, but Luke complained about battling staph after he beat Chris.

Luke is the harder puncher, is the better kicker, bigger, and has better jitz. The only thing I can give Michael is that he is faster. Unfortunately, I don't think that's enough for the W. 

Also, let us not forget that bisping is coming in on short notice.

Rockhold gas? He has cardio for days. Phone Post 3.0

Luke for sure finishes Bisping early Phone Post 3.0

StruggleSnuggles - He won't gas. He's went 5 rounds with some of the best and it's not like he's fighting Weidman who can put him against a cage and lean on him to gas him. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly, I don't know why ppl would think rockholds cardio is suspect Phone Post 3.0

ima zombie -
tommyNOfilter - I see an upset coming. Luke is full of hubris. SN bet 1 year anyone?
I've got bisping Phone Post 3.0
I'll take that Phone Post 3.0
Sheeeeiiiit. A years a long time to be remebered as BisPINGED My Rockhole Phone Post 3.0