Does Thug Rose have a fight lined up?

I wanna see her get back in title contention. Does anyone know if she has a fight lined up? If not, I want to see her matched up with maybe the winner of van zant vs felice. I think either would be an exciting fight watch. I'm not really into wmma but there are a few female fighters that I root for and look forward to watching, thug rose at the top of that list Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - I wanna see her get back in title contention. Does anyone know if she has a fight lined up? If not, I want to see her matched up with maybe the winner of van zant vs felice. I think either would be an exciting fight watch. I'm not really into wmma but there are a few female fighters that I root for and look forward to watching, thug rose at the top of that list Phone Post 3.0

most 115 women are looking for a fight hard. they need food too.

Morpheus1976 - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - I wanna see her get back in title contention. Does anyone know if she has a fight lined up? If not, I want to see her matched up with maybe the winner of van zant vs felice. I think either would be an exciting fight watch. I'm not really into wmma but there are a few female fighters that I root for and look forward to watching, thug rose at the top of that list Phone Post 3.0

most 115 women are looking for a fight hard. they need food too.

Just a little less food than most

How many 115lber fights have they even had since the TUF ended?

ChaosOverkill -

How many 115lber fights have they even had since the TUF ended?

Less Than a handful Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - I wanna see her get back in title contention. Does anyone know if she has a fight lined up? If not, I want to see her matched up with maybe the winner of van zant vs felice. I think either would be an exciting fight watch. I'm not really into wmma but there are a few female fighters that I root for and look forward to watching, thug rose at the top of that list Phone Post 3.0
She's 2-2. Build her up first, she isn't ready. Phone Post 3.0

Why sign fighters and not fight them?

These women can't find a fight...but if the UFC put two women fights on every card (one prelim one Facebook/Fight Pass, main for the big names) they'd run out of fighters.

It seems Zuffa has no interest outside of a couple blonde chicks. They really should be building several fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Hey , Brotorious. You should Ask Thug if she thinks she'll win her next fight. :) Phone Post 3.0

Didn't she get a 6 month medical suspension after her fight with Carla?

Wat thug Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - Hey , Brotorious. You should Ask Thug if she thinks she'll win her next fight. :) Phone Post 3.0
Good idea Phone Post 3.0