Does Tito Have Glass Ribs?

We talk about guys with glass jaws but that's the 3rd fight (Machida, Evans, Nog) that he got dropped by body shots.

Im thinking its more along the lines of a technique flaw that leaves him open but damn, he's taken some shots that look brutal.

Scott Smith also seems highly vulnerable to body shots.

im not hating either. I like Tito but he seems to get dropped more than anyone from those shots.

Maybe he's broken his ribs in the past. I know I've broken or cracked my ribs 4 times now, and each time they've seemed to get injured easier than the last time.

"Scott Smith also seems highly vulnerable to body shots."

Seems?

Tito is so worried about his face he leaves his body open

timmyfront - im not hating either. I like Tito but he seems to get dropped more than anyone from those shots.

Have you ever been hit like that?

You feel like you're going to puke, shit your pants and die..

Props to him for not tapping out from the knee alone.

And I don't like Tito.

Supersonic nailed it. Phone Post

I don't know if he is worried about his face, but he has always covered up with his elbows way higher than most.

It's part of his style, and it didn't pay off too well last night.

I wanna see u take one and sees what happen, if u have never taken one then u wouldn't know Phone Post

Lol at the thread title

I remember ages ago the story was that Tito couldn't handle Chuck's body shots in training and they'd often have to stop the session

First time in a while I had a legit lol at a thread title. Thanks for that. But I agree with most of the posters, that mention it's probably a consequence of his high guard defense

Tito has a glass heart

THP - Tito has a glass heart

PeterIrl -
timmyfront - im not hating either. I like Tito but he seems to get dropped more than anyone from those shots.

Have you ever been hit like that?

You feel like you're going to puke, shit your pants and die..

Props to him for not tapping out from the knee alone.

And I don't like Tito.

Peterlrl is correct. Phone Post

timmyfront - We talk about guys with glass jaws but that's the 3rd fight (Machida, Evans, Nog) that he got dropped by body shots.

Im thinking its more along the lines of a technique flaw that leaves him open but damn, he's taken some shots that look brutal.

Stupidest Post of the year congrats. Phone Post

Cried like a little bitch and was wriggling like he was getting tickled by Sandusky.

Not exactly going out on your shield... Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor -  Cried like a little bitch and was wriggling like he was getting tickled by Sandusky.

He does have 1 more fight on his contract. They'll feed him someone beatable and he'll ride off into the sunset pretending to be some kind of working class hero of the sport.

Malvert the Janitor - Cried like a little bitch and was wriggling like he was getting tickled by Sandusky.

Let's see how long you would last with Lil Nog on top of you throwing bombs to your body. One dumbest posts I have seen in a while. Phone Post

Don't forget supposedly chuck liddells claims were that he would repeatedly drop Tito with body shots in training and make him quit.

If you get his in the solar Plexus even if its a light shot it still knocks the wind out of you. I work at UPS and have had boxes shoot off the belt and hit me there. I just imagine what it would feel like if a pro fighter hit me there.