Does WSOF even have a chance?

Just wondering if anyone actually thinks WSOF stands a chance at ever being a major player in MMA? I would love to see it do nothing but rise to the top so that the UFC finally has a viable competitor. I hate monopolies and I hate how Dana has publically thrown so many of his top fighters under the bus. What say u??

I hope so! Phone Post

Dont jinx it asshole.

We should all watch it and get it big rqtings, but not talk about it so dana thinks we dont care about it and go ask fertitas to pull out their wallets and force a buy

Dont jinx it asshole.

We should all watch it and get it big rqtings, but not talk about it so dana thinks we dont care about it and go ask fertitas to pull out their wallets and force a buy

I always say yes to more MMA ... Phone Post

I'll root for anything Ray Sefo is involved in. Phone Post

I sincerely hope it does.

We need a second tier organization to support the fighters outside of the ufc. Phone Post

I'll watch for sure.  And the Voice, Bas, Angle commentary team should be worth a few laughs.

Their are even known fighters on the prelims, this card will be exciting from top to bottom, cant wait till its complete

JimmersonzGlove -  MMA in the non-PPV format is an epic win for fans. I'll watch.

So true. It'll be nice to have a new organization out there and on cable, not ppv. The more free shows, the better. Phone Post

UGCTT_iPickedKaufman -  I'll watch for sure.  And the Voice, Bas, Angle commentary team should be worth a few laughs.

man meets fate - Their are even known fighters on the prelims, this card will be exciting from top to bottom, cant wait till its complete

It was only a matter of time before someone said hey let's grab all this known talent and put them together ...

And as said above this quote any free MMA is awesome ... Phone Post