Doesn't look like Fedor vs Jardeep

or whatever his name is, not that I had a problem with it. But it looks like it'll be someone else. With the rumors of Rampage wanting to fight on the same card, what about Fedor vs Rampage??? Or a juiced up Wanderlei vs Fedor? lol

Jardeep is probably 10x better than the actual guy he ends up fighting.

Oh Bill stop being so negative

Fedor vs Brock baby

its coming

Rampage, Marius, Kharitonov.....
I don't know.
All I know is I'm gonna watch. Phone Post 3.0

They're teasing a possible Couture fight

Barry_BondsMVP - or whatever his name is, not that I had a problem with it. But it looks like it'll be someone else. With the rumors of Rampage wanting to fight on the same card, what about Fedor vs Rampage??? Or a juiced up Wanderlei vs Fedor? lol

I doubt Wand would fight Fedor I think he loves him too much

what about Couture, touch?

A PR move to obscure the fact that Fedor is ducking Jardeep SinghGOAT.

lol, Fedor better duck the Deep

Barry_BondsMVP - what about Couture, touch?

totally plausible in my opinion.

touch - 

Better late than never

Jarderp imo

Mhorad - 
touch - 

Better late than never

I feel like that fight completely sucks and do not agree with the sentiment of 'better late than never'.

Randy is 52 years old.

How can Rampage be considered isn't he still under a contract with the UFC now? Phone Post 3.0

BRZ - How can Rampage be considered isn't he still under a contract with the UFC now? Phone Post 3.0

UFC is letting him fight out his contract with Bellator. Rampage has expressed interest in fighting on the NYE Card in Japan.

Hell if culture is in the mix we might as well throw in hulk hogan. Ratings! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - Hell if culture is in the mix we might as well throw in hulk hogan. Ratings! Phone Post 3.0
Couture** Damn auto correct Phone Post 3.0

Couture>Hardeep

Barry_BondsMVP - Couture>Hardeep

Both irrelevant at this time.