Dollamur Home Mats July 4th Sale

joe bruce - Got to hand it to Shane he is very loyal to his sponsors. When UFC dumped Good4U drinks it made no sense to me. But Shane has stayed with them and I respect that.

Drinking one now. Great stuff. They are doing a full feature movie on MMA and I am in it:)

I've tried them but I find they take too much tape.

Any news on the flexi roll mats with velcro? I saw a Dollamur video promoting them, but haven't seen them advertised on the website.

Prices? Availability? Thanks! I think it's a great innovation in the flexi roll market.

kying418 - Any news on the flexi roll mats with velcro? I saw a Dollamur video promoting them, but haven't seen them advertised on the website.

Prices? Availability? Thanks! I think it's a great innovation in the flexi roll market.

I am not in charge of sales but they are taking some orders in the Martial Arts department. 1-408-370-4040 is the telephone for the CA office.

You wont find them on the web yet.

Price is same per sq ft for flexi plus $4 per liner ft for the Velcro seem . So if there is 5 seems at 10 ft it is 50 ft x 4 = $200 extra .

ttt

shane how did the straight feel when you connected with it?

made me flinch

Shane Carwin - 
kying418 - Any news on the flexi roll mats with velcro? I saw a Dollamur video promoting them, but haven't seen them advertised on the website.

I am not in charge of sales but they are taking some orders in the Martial Arts department. 1-408-370-4040 is the telephone for the CA office.

Price is same per sq ft for flexi plus $4 per liner ft for the Velcro seem . So if there is 5 seems at 10 ft it is 50 ft x 4 = $200 extra .

Thank you for the information!

Shane Carwin - 

looks like Mines taught you good math.

I'm looking at the engineering depts of mines and Fort Lewis.
any suggestions?