Dom and Joe destroy Goldie and Big John

Amazing contrast... Dom is superb.

Give Big John at least 10 events and then you can compare.

Dom is the worst

Ridiculous–a bitchy fag and a burnt out druggie versus Goldie and Big John? Get real.

Dom is the GoAT....

BJM did great tho I was impressed

Dominic is monotone and boring as fuck. I’d much prefer listening to Goldy. At least he has a range of tone to his voice and adds a little excitement.

PHOENIXmike - Dom is the worst

Agreed.  So overboard with the analysis and that hobbit voice is beyond irritating.

I think all 4 were great. Don is awesome on the mic 

I enjoyed the Goldie/BJM combo more on Sat.  I thought BJM did great for his first go-round and will only get better. 

El Ninja -

Agreed.  So overboard with the analysis and that hobbit voice is beyond irritating.

Are you serious? Dom is the best color guy out there. Joe will always be the most entertaining and popular, but Cruz takes insight and knowledge of the fight he’s calling to another level. You must be very simple minded if you truly believe that.

El Ninja -

Rogan is good, but his emotions and bias really change his commentary. Dom is boring. Goldie is good, sometimes he says dumb things. BJM did very well and will only get better.

To me Dom just sounds disinterested in there like I’m watching fights with someone who is pretending to like the sport (even though he obviously does). With Goldie it’s like your watching with your buddy who shares the same passion for the sport that you do.

IHeartBoobies -
El Ninja -

Are you serious? Dom is the best color guy out there. Joe will always be the most entertaining and popular, but Cruz takes insight and knowledge of the fight he’s calling to another level. You must be very simple minded if you truly believe that.

Me no think me simple minded. Me no likey Dom.

Dom is good when he's not playing devils advocate with Joe. Other than that he's pretty fucking dull 

lol no.

Ya love Dom or hate him, no in between. I love him. I think a lot of haters are Urijah fans

BJM was horrific, Dom and Rogan easily > Goldie and BJM.

BJM had good information. but his voice sounded muffled and low, like there was something wrong with his mike, he was also pretty montone and had very little range in his voice, which didnt add much to the excitment levels. I think if he can improve in these areas he will be much better.