Dom is delusional

Plain and simple

I agree. Some will say he just has the mindset of an extreme competitor. Brendan Schaub told a story about a bunch of fighters competing in a go cart race for charity. Do yourself a favor and listen to that. Cruz’s described behavior was maniacal. Of course he’s gonna take a loss embarrassingly bad. Now he’s accusing Keith Peterson of being drunk and smelling of cigarettes. 

I dunno, 4:58 of the round and he was getting up, that’s one where it’s easy to just let it go and let him make it to the bell. 

1 Like

‘Time left in the round/fight’ is not a criteria in which the ref decides to stop or not stop a fight. Please see JCC v. Meldrick Taylor. 

1 Like

For me, this stoppage was much like a split decision; a very close call that could’ve gone either way but will inevitably result in retards screaming foul about it. 

1 Like
1000TJDillashawExcuses -

For me, this stoppage was much like a split decision; a very close call that could’ve gone either way but will inevitably result in retards screaming foul about it. 

Fair way to describe it. 

1 Like
TFK_HossPearson -

I agree. Some will say he just has the mindset of an extreme competitor. Brendan Schaub told a story about a bunch of fighters competing in a go cart race for charity. Do yourself a favor and listen to that. Cruz’s described behavior was maniacal. Of course he’s gonna take a loss embarrassingly bad. Now he’s accusing Keith Peterson of being drunk and smelling of cigarettes. 

Where can I hear the go cart story? 

0hi0direct -
TFK_HossPearson -

Where can I hear the go cart story? 

Here's an idea. Google this.

"schaub go kart dominick cruz". Not trying to be a douche but come on man.

https://youtu.be/EnfsGR2owgM

It definitely wasn't an easy decision for the ref but I thought it was early 

He should not have been interviewed. Thought they learned their fucking lesson on that 

1 Like
TFK_HossPearson -

‘Time left in the round/fight’ is not a criteria in which the ref decides to stop or not stop a fight. Please see JCC v. Meldrick Taylor. 

It’s a title fight and Cruz was clearly progressing toward standing. He had gotten to one knee when the ref stopped it. Horrible call by the ref. 

Wow he says the ref smelled like alcohol and cigarettes...

A very good stoppage . 11 unanswered punches to the head of a person who is face down with both arms out-stretched.... come on dudes. That's not " Intelligently Defending Yourself"... We all know the rules.

1 Like

Put yourself in his shoes and tell me you wouldnt be furious.  It was a close call and I can see why he stopped it but from Doms perspective he got dropped, was working his way back up despite solid GnP and was 2 seconds away from surviving the round.  Hes waited years for this opportunity after another horrific injury, went through training camp, flew across the country, cut weight, seemed to be figuring Cejudo out a little better and all that shit happened.  Yeah Id be pissed as well

although i am not a fan of cruz, his constant running a way tactics, but it was clear he got up his feet. if the punches were really doing damage. there was no way cruz could have stood up. bad call unfortunate. that said credit do cujujo. his low kicks were perfectly timed. and i do believe if the fight contiued like this. cujujo would have won the fight.