Dominic Cruz spitting hot fire

He's one of the smartest and most well spoken people in all of MMA

bdunning - Anik made great contributions repeatedly letting us know about 7/11

This is infuriating. We (some of us) pay $60 for the goddam thing and they throw in Big Gulp commercials.

Nobody likes a spitter.

Joe O'Brien -
CHiLLEN - If he's not spitting fire, then what?
Semen

haha lol'd fuck you vu

Homeslice -

Was very good overall.  But what was him hanging all over Evinger's balls?  Cyborg was literally kicking the living shiat out of her, just toying with her at will.  Cruz is going on and on and on about how great Evinger was doing, making Cyborg have to think, etc.  He did this even when Cyborg landed a huge punch on Evinger that looked like it came from Mario bros.

I get it, she should get some praise for stepping up when chicken van der mane or whatever did not, but call the fight like its happening!  I swear if you were listening to Cruz you might literally think Evinger was winning, when she was getting pummeled post to post.  Not litterally of course but figuratively.

He was trying to make her seem like a contender that she ultimately was not so that it seemed like a fair fight.

Cyborg is essentially a man fighting girls.

Homeslice -
MarcusAurelioFan - Cruz and Joe don't like each other. Rogan is leaving soon.

Serious?  I think not.

Dom is assertive with his opinions, and isn't afraid to knock Joe's. Joe can't say shit back because he was never an MMA fighter. Its an awkward contrast from working with Goldberg. You can tell he isn't as happy as before.

Rather have Joe and DC.

MarcusAurelioFan -
Homeslice -

Serious?  I think not.

Dom is assertive with his opinions, and isn't afraid to knock Joe's. Joe can't say shit back because he was never an MMA fighter. Its an awkward contrast from working with Goldberg. You can tell he isn't as happy as before.

Well yeah Rogans used to every word he says to be taken as gospel by his incompetent partner. Now he has someone in there that knows more about the game than he does, and is not afraid to correct him or course correct Joe when he wants to go on a tangent.

Is called getting beta'ed. Rogan will soon leave se he can alpha his buddies and hangers-on on fight-companions

MarcusAurelioFan -
Homeslice -

Serious?  I think not.

Cruz is making Rogan actually work instead of grunting, talking about leg kicks, nut shots, spilled ice

Hikikomori -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Homeslice -

Serious?  I think not.

Cruz is making Rogan actually work instead of grunting, talking about leg kicks, nut shots, spilled ice

lol how about when Joe wanted to go on a 5 minute rant about the 12-6 elbow shit he repeats every other day, only to get told to shut up about it already by the alpha in the transmission booth.

Dominick Cruz is the best MMA commentator out there.

can't stand his blandness

get someone else

Homeslice -
ClydeErwinBarret - 
Homeslice - 
WattMell - 
Homeslice -

Was very good overall.  But what was him hanging all over Evinger's balls?  Cyborg was literally kicking the living shiat out of her, just toying with her at will.  Cruz is going on and on and on about how great Evinger was doing, making Cyborg have to think, etc.  He did this even when Cyborg landed a huge punch on Evinger that looked like it came from Mario bros.

I get it, she should get some praise for stepping up when chicken van der mane or whatever did not, but call the fight like its happening!  I swear if you were listening to Cruz you might literally think Evinger was winning, when she was getting pummeled post to post.  Not litterally of course but figuratively.

I noticed Dom got mad when Joe said he was diasspointed that GDR wasn't fighting that night.

Haha, yea, that whole conversation was akward.  Its like Joe said what everyone was thinking, then Cruz put his "UFC #1 hat on" and said "if GDR didn't want the fight this is the fight we want".  Joe was like "yea, errr, I guess so".  Or something like that.  I just remember it being very akward.

Agree, that was awkward. Then there were a gillion other moments where they "agreed" with each other and saying they agree with the other person's thoughts many times. Felt forced.

Haha indeed.  It was like "Domick, I see your point and agree."... "No, Joe, I see your point and agree.".  Several of those type exchanges.

I dont think dom and joe understand each other half the time. But they both get each other.

Still less retarded than little eagles soaring.

Homeslice -
WattMell - 
Homeslice -

I noticed Dom got mad when Joe said he was diasspointed that GDR wasn't fighting that night.

Haha, yea, that whole conversation was akward.  Its like Joe said what everyone was thinking, then Cruz put his "UFC #1 hat on" and said "if GDR didn't want the fight this is the fight we want".  Joe was like "yea, errr, I guess so".  Or something like that.  I just remember it being very akward.

You guys are fucking awful at comprehension. Joe said he was disappointed GDR wasn't fighting because she would put up a better fight vs Cyborg than Evinger. Dom said Evinger would put up a better fight because she didn't puss out like GDR and actually wants to be in there

It's not that hard to understand...

Lol @ the ignorant ghetto trash lingo.

Good post-fight analysis from Cruz of what Jones does well.