Dominic Cruz spitting hot fire

Best addition to the Mic in quite some time. Spitting nothing but not fire.

If he's not spitting fire, then what?

He's very good. Far superior to Joe in calling the action imo.

He's the best commentator IMHO.

Was very good overall.  But what was him hanging all over Evinger's balls?  Cyborg was literally kicking the living shiat out of her, just toying with her at will.  Cruz is going on and on and on about how great Evinger was doing, making Cyborg have to think, etc.  He did this even when Cyborg landed a huge punch on Evinger that looked like it came from Mario bros.

I get it, she should get some praise for stepping up when chicken van der mane or whatever did not, but call the fight like its happening!  I swear if you were listening to Cruz you might literally think Evinger was winning, when she was getting pummeled post to post.  Not litterally of course but figuratively.

He sonned joe a few times

pidgey - He sonned joe a few times

lol he did not jesus christ that's getting so overblown 

WattMell - 
Homeslice -

Was very good overall.  But what was him hanging all over Evinger's balls?  Cyborg was literally kicking the living shiat out of her, just toying with her at will.  Cruz is going on and on and on about how great Evinger was doing, making Cyborg have to think, etc.  He did this even when Cyborg landed a huge punch on Evinger that looked like it came from Mario bros.

I get it, she should get some praise for stepping up when chicken van der mane or whatever did not, but call the fight like its happening!  I swear if you were listening to Cruz you might literally think Evinger was winning, when she was getting pummeled post to post.  Not litterally of course but figuratively.

I noticed Dom got mad when Joe said he was diasspointed that GDR wasn't fighting that night.

Haha, yea, that whole conversation was akward.  Its like Joe said what everyone was thinking, then Cruz put his "UFC #1 hat on" and said "if GDR didn't want the fight this is the fight we want".  Joe was like "yea, errr, I guess so".  Or something like that.  I just remember it being very akward.

Homeslice - 
WattMell - 
Homeslice -

I noticed Dom got mad when Joe said he was diasspointed that GDR wasn't fighting that night.

Haha, yea, that whole conversation was akward.  Its like Joe said what everyone was thinking, then Cruz put his "UFC #1 hat on" and said "if GDR didn't want the fight this is the fight we want".  Joe was like "yea, errr, I guess so".  Or something like that.  I just remember it being very akward.

Agree, that was awkward. Then there were a gillion other moments where they "agreed" with each other and saying they agree with the other person's thoughts many times. Felt forced.

ClydeErwinBarret - 
Homeslice - 
WattMell - 
Homeslice -

Agree, that was awkward. Then there were a gillion other moments where they "agreed" with each other and saying they agree with the other person's thoughts many times. Felt forced.

Haha indeed.  It was like "Domick, I see your point and agree."... "No, Joe, I see your point and agree.".  Several of those type exchanges.

I think he's great 

I prefer Joe and DC.

Is this thread a riddle? If not fire, then what?

Cruz and Joe don't like each other. Rogan is leaving soon.

MarcusAurelioFan - Cruz and Joe don't like each other. Rogan is leaving soon.

Serious?  I think not.

Cruz is the best. Breaks things down technically in terms people can grasp. Cruz + Rogan is an awesome pairing, havent gotten used to Anik but Cruz and Rogan should do every fight/card of consequence. 

Anik made great contributions repeatedly letting us know about 7/11

He's actually better than Rogan for the technical breakdowns as well.

Rogan and Dom are the dream team now.

His voice is irritating, but he is good. I prefer DC myself.

Some of you have a really weird view on things, always making drama where there is none.